View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 03:42 PM

Luke

Yeah, I figured it would get out over there. You know, they have regular spies here, you can see their names at the bottom of the forums, some have been members for months, and have never posted even once.

Hey, I would be a liar if I said I did not see these objects. And I have several more I could tell, though not quite as interesting as the one I posted a few months ago and today.

You tell me, do I come across as a nut-case? Or maybe they think I like to spin yarns? Maybe I missed my calling and should be writing fiction and making millions.

No, it is easy to write these accounts in detail because they really happened to me. I have only seen these objects, I have never seen an occupant or had missing time or any of that stuff. And I do not look for these events. Actually, they are very disturbing really. I often have periods of depression afterward. They are extremely peculiar things to see, very wierd.

Let 'em laugh. I think they come here because we are far more interesting, and also far more spiritual than they are. They are a bunch of doubting-Thomases. They like to puff each other up with their pseudo "scholarship". Other than criticize real believers, they have very little to offer.

So, let 'em laugh, I stand by my story. Maybe I will even tell another.