Thread: SWORD Wars
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Stephanos,

I will make a post called " Dispensational Charts by Clarence Larkin " just for you it may help you a little on this issue. It will help you see what we are always talking about. It will also help you see what C.I. Scofield is saying.

I am not opposed to you. I do however wonder why you seem to agree with every new odd ball that comes by, this is my point to you. My old pastor never sided with odd balls and cultist against folks that believed the Bible but differed with him on a few issues. He always stood with Bible believers opposed to false teachers and cultist. This is my problem with you. This is what I was talking about in the " mini WWJD " comment.

Atlas
Fair enough. I can see how it would appear that I stick up for certain aberrant types. This isn't intentional. When I saw this thread when it was young I didn't realize Doxa wasn't a regular here. I thought I had seen her name come up a at least a few times, and didn't remember it being in threads with questionable content. I should have looked into her previous threads before siding with her in her original objection.

I have all of Clarence Larkin's dispensational charts. I would like to get his book (I forget the title), but it'll have to wait till I finish Stauffer's.

Peace and Love,
Stephen