View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 08:15 PM

I agree with the 25th not being Christs birthday,a misconception,a Pagan Holiday,also there was no mention in Matthew chapt 2v11 about 3 wise men,it didn't say,the world has assumed it was 3 because of the gifts presented, Gold,Frankincense and Myrrh. Christmas has always been a day set aside representing our Lords Birth,not to say it was that particular day. (December 25th). I will not be a conformist and switch to happy holidays just to appease the world,to me it is still Christmas. How many merchants make there biggest profits during a christian holiday? they make money off of Christs name,yet,people want to get rid of Christ and install there own thinking with Happy Holidays,just so someone will not be offended. Well, i am offended when i am told that it is not Christmas, but, X-mas or Have a Happy Holiday, the Hindu's love it. Just one more way to get rid of Christ.

I look at the Christmas tree as a representation of the Gift of God to us.
The Star on the tree pointed the wisemen to were Jesus was. The tree itself(triangular in shape) represents the light from the star pointing to Jesus,and the gifts under the tree representing Jesus,our gift from God. When i look at a Christmas tree, this is how i see it,Just my thoughts.
What do elves have to do with the Bible? Someone has been watching to much Lord of the Rings.

Last edited by Jeremy; 10-06-2008 at 08:23 PM.