View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Levite-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
A few things that worry me about your statements Levite

Salvation cannot be given away, as It is not ours to give in the first place.

I have never heard of one Christian who has been approached by an elf, offered gifts and then asked to deny their faith.
Peter denied the LORD 3 times, but I seen no mention of elves in the bible offering him Gifts for doing so.

To include comments from occult books on the subject in my opinion is wrong, a Christian should not even be dabbling in anything relating to the occult, even if its supposedly to "warn us"

The only Information a Christian needs regarding devils is the Word Of God
hi~

can i ask you something? if the LORD Himself taught the truth of a matter, would you tell Him that you are worried about Him? when the LORD commanded the devils to depart, did you think to yourself that this must be an evil person for knowing these things? all i have done is answered "your" inquiry regarding the truth of the christmas holiday but instead of reading through my posts, you are quick to judge & condemn.

who are you to judge? you, who know little concerning me?

i can see that truth is not welcomed here, so you can just ignore everything i just typed & go gleefully right back to not knowing & enjoy your yearly dinner with your mother.

~levite-7