View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 11:01 AM
BibleBeliever1980

Parker Memorial Baptist Church in Lansing Michigan publishes King James Bibles Only. They are sold for what they cost to make them. They are high quality leather bound bibles. Most use the Oxford text, but they also have one that uses the Cambridge Text (Hand-Size Text Item # 180-001) and specify that you want the Cambridge text. On this forum many post are about which of the two (Oxford or Cambridge) is better. I have both and prefer the Cambridge. Be aware all major Bible Publishers, (Nelson, Collins, Broadman & Holman, Zondervan, AND Cambridge & Oxford) take liberties and change words and puncuation. PLUS they all publish other versions, so buying from them, even KJV Bibles, keeps the presses running for the other per-versions. This Churches Pastor, Dr. Don Green has been there for over 50 years and makes no apology for God's Preserved Word, The Authorized 1611 KJB. Bro. Dennis Deneau is head of this Ministry. Remember, the Scribes (Jews), were in charge of the Scriptures (Romans 3:2). No where in the Bible does God tell the Nation of Israel or The Church to give God's Word to unsaved man and publishing companies and trust them with The Precious Word Of God. This ministry is a Local Church that believes AND publishes God's Word KJB 1611 Bibles. Also out of hundreds of hour studying books & tapes on the KJB only issue I can say after 28 plus years of being "Blood Wased" that God's Word is Preserved without error in a KJB Bible. One book that will set the record straight for someone new to this is "One Book Stands Alone by Dr. Doug Stauffer. I hope I was not to long winded as this issue is very dear & important to me. Thank you for the time.

Web Sites
Site for Bibles- http://lcbplansing.org/
Site for One Book Stands Alone- www.rightlydivided.com/