View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 03:00 AM

Default Stand Fast!

Peopleoftheway:--- Hello there. Just read your post a couple of minutes ago...It's about 30 minutes after Midnight where I am...late Saturday-very "wee-small" hours of The Lord's Day. {I should be in bed, bad me.}

Please stick around. You post well and usually add some sanity and logic to the website. Also, you are a believer, and as such...we/me/you/us are called to be "Salt and Light".

There are posters on this site (and others that used to be on this site) that are just plain grumpy bears and nit-pickers. {Don't know if that makes any sense in Brit.English---we colonials do have some slang and "isms" and jibberish.} If someone is bothersome in the extreme...there is a remedy at the top of each post. It is a charcoal gray rectangular "flag" on the gray bar around the post. { I did mention a couple of months ago to the Admin that the warning flag should be yellow or red.} If someone is being rude/uncool/nasty/heretical/overbearing/grumpy or even worse....thinks that they are one of the Apostles, and you MUST answer to them---then just click on the warning flag and let the Administrator handle it.

Proverbs 12:1 !