View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 10:51 AM

George,

Go find four or five Jewish Rabbis and talk to them about it and see what they say about this issue. Are the Jews that live in the USA not real Jews
? IE: Race and Faith.

Well you must think so also or you would not quote this information. Also if this is true then all of the Jews that came from some other nation are also not real Jews also? They came from Russia, Poland, the USA and other nations, therefore are they real Jews? This is what all of the other Jews ask when someone brings up this foolish " not a real Jew " issue. Some guy lives in Israel for two years and now he is a REAL JEW, yet some Jew in Russia is not a real Jew. This is laughable to every Jew I know, and I know a few. I go to their homes I talk to them. We are related via marriage. I see them 25 or 30 per year at a minimum. I know a few things life and Jews are one of them.

Quote:
If you read some of the Israeli publications, newspapers, etc., that I listed you will find that the religious Jews living in Israel look upon themselves as the only true representatives of their religion.
Big deal that they say they are the apple on the tree. So do parts of every other religion in the world. This is not anything new. This has happened for thousands and thousands of years. This is just not a Jewish only issue. This happens with all faiths and always has and always will.

Quote:
If you read some of the Israeli publications, newspapers, etc., that I listed you will find that the religious Jews living in Israel look upon themselves as the only true representatives of their religion. They do not look favorably on those Jews who live in foreign lands - who refuse to move to the land of Israel and become Israeli citizens.

I have read Jewish publications for years, this is not new news either. I know how the Jews Israel are, this is a small minority also. Only a very small minority believes and propagates this.

Now after you read this go and find 25 real Jews in real life and a few real Jewish Rabbis in real life and talk to them.

Have you ever even talked to a real Jew or Jewish Rabbi face to face? I have, I have been to their temples and homes. Sadly if the Jews I know do not get born again they will go to hell, being God's chosen people will not keep you out of hell. I have helped a few convert, but Jews are hard to deal with when it comes to Jesus Christ and N.T. salvation.

As a side note, my wife is only half Jew. She is German/Jew. Her Dad married a lady of German decent, however all of the rest of her family are real Jews, no matter what you or a few immigrant Jews in Israel think or a few newspapers put out by a few immigrant Jews in Israel think.

Atlas

Last edited by atlas; 10-03-2008 at 11:03 AM.