View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 04:34 AM

Hey Biblestudent!

I logged off shortly before your "hello"

HELLO!

I believe the same as yourself, I have no need to place scripture in the mix here as there has been plenty offered up. I believe that the tribulation is the 7 years starting at the beginning of sorrows and building and building unto the 2nd half of the week when the covenant is broken and GREAT tribulation is set in motion by the Beast and the false prophet.

Hermai
Hi, I agree to disagree, if you believe in a pre-tribulation rapture but you believe that it will be at the midpoint (as we see it). 7 years have been left in prophecy to fulfill scripture in Daniel and for God to pour out judgment on Israel, 7 has to be all tribulation for the sake of completion, The 3 1/2 years of "false peace" "the anti-christ's rule" are a mockery by the anti-Christ of the LORD Jesus Christ's physical presence here on earth the following 3 1/2 years are the subsequent Horrors that ensue. ALL of these things require the 7 years prophesied for completion.

I don't think we will come to agreement here Gentlemen, and for the sake of fellowship I would cease with the debate. I have every confidence that you wont change Biblestudents mind and I get the impression he wont change yours, so .....