View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 03:46 PM

Amen Brother Forrest!
If I may, I would like to share something that followed this post. As I was writing and praying that it would be a blessing for someone, anyone I felt stirred up in my own heart to visit a Church a few miles away from me, not that far. I have been lacking in one area of my Christian life and that was the fellowship of a Bible Believing Church, with a Pastor that preached the "Truth"
and a congregation that read from "the word of God" the KJB.
When I got to the Church (Baptist), my Mother and myself were greeted with great friendliness and my Mother happened upon some old friends, good start!
The Music was old time Hymns with some discreet musical accompaniment, I'm getting warmer !
The Pastor opened His Bible after some messages and prayers, and Pointed to Matthew 25........And Hallelujah Praise the LORD what followed was an old style Bible believing Sermon, delivered with conviction sweat, tears, all the things that worried me that I might find in the Church, such as Liberalism, ecumenism, modern versions, compromise, were refuted by the Preacher, I was smiling the whole sermon while the preacher confirmed all my fears on what doctrine they held to and what Bible, it was the LORD speaking to my heart and answering all my recent prayers with His Holy Words and his chosen vessel! I have found fellowship of fellow Bible Believers who Believe in the pre-tribualtion, pre-millennial return of our LORD.
Praise the LORD!
Amen.