View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 09:10 PM

Is that stuff straight out of wikipedia? There is a lot more to them than that. Anywho, my point of the video was to show that some of them are ex Christians who now think Christianity is pagan. Orthodox Judaism has a seductive spirit about it, and I sure wish someone with the knowledge would counter these wannabe jews (the Hebrew Roots Movement folks) as well as the real jews who doubt Christ (although Dr. Brown at http://www.realmessiah.com/answers.htm does a real good job at that.

Anywho, I know well enough the influence the Papists have had on the faith which was once delivered unto the saints, I am Anabaptist after all. I guess what my point is is that it would be good to see Christians doing battle with these principalities of darkness instead of preaching to the choir. These guys on youtube are putting out video after video while we just keep to ourselves. Maybe someday, Lord willing, I'll have the knowledge needed to speak with these folks like Dr. Brown does (His debate with Rabbi Tovia Singer was really good).

Much Love in Christ Jesus,
Stephen