gophgetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Originally Posted by Luke

Originally Posted by gophgetter
Originally Posted by gophgetter
Gophgetter,

Wait no longer - Here is your answer:

In your past post: (Who Was The First One To Teach "Once Saved, Always Saved"?) - You clearly insinuated that we are either "False Prophets" or "False Teachers"; and that the "doctrine" (ETERNAL Salvation) that we believe in is "heresy" and comes from or "originated" with Satan!

Gophgetter quote (2 sentences - a declarative statement & a question):
Gophgetter quote (a declarative statement - NOT a question):
You didn't just - "ask some questions" (like you just claimed above!). I didn't see a Question Mark after your declarative statement (Did you?). Who were you referring to when you quote the Apostle Peter {"among us"}? Among WHOM - Hmmm? The "inference" is those of us on the Forum! Who else could you have been referring to? Someone in your neighborhood? Someone in your church? Someone in your Denomination? Someone out there on the NET? Someone out there "SOMEWHERE"? "among us" has to apply to SOMEONE. You were addressing those of us on this Forum - Who did you have in mind, if it wasn't some of us on this Forum?

Not only that, you stated:
Gophgetter quote:
Here are some of the questions you "asked" - to which you gave us your "private opinion" and answered them:

Gophgetter quote (a question):
Gophgetter quote (a question):
Gophgetter quote (a declarative statement):
You didn't just "ask some questions" - You made some declarative statements and accusations!

You can't have it both ways (like all Sophists). Declare for us right now - Are we "False Teachers"? (Most of us teach ETERNAL Salvation). Have we embraced a "damnable heresy"? (Most of us have embraced the doctrine of "ETERNAL Security"). Are we following "that old serpent - the Devil? I trow not! (If we are guilty of these things that you claim, then we are false teachers, heretics, and have been blinded by Satan.) But , on the other hand, if what we believe is true then - you ("Gophgetter") are promoting a "damnable heresy" by inferring that the doctrine of ETERNAL Salvation is NOT from the God of the Bible, but from "the god of this world"!
Greetings George,

I stand corrected. I did make some statements but they were in another thread, not this one. Deal with the "statements" I made in this thread, not another one. Why are you and Luke hijacking someone else's thread. Deal with the posts on this thread. If you don't like the "statements" in another thread, show some respect and post your complaints in that thread, not someone else"s.

Peace