Thread: The Word of God
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 05:43 PM

no one isolated it. It is inside it context which is Kingdom Doctrine. but if you try and apply it today it wont happen because people wont submit to it. if you were in the kingdom and did not comply you would end up like Ananias and Saphira.

I believe we can get certain apllications from all scripture. and you can learn lessons from all scriptures. however this particular passage is for the earthly Kingdom which is not yet here. ALL scripture is profitable for Dcotrine not all scripture is doctrine.

But, Tim if want to beleive it is applicable to you today give me $100 please. You must comply with Matthew 5:42 or you will be disobeident the teaching of Jesus.

and it would be nice for you to list all scripture related to the topic of Matt 5:42. you will see all the scritptures related are preparation for the earthly Kingdom. When is the Kingdom? has Christ extablished his earthly kingdom now or will it come later? if you think the Kingdom is now what happened to the Grteat Tribulation? the anti-christ? the 144,000 male virgin Jews. the destruction of the devils and the binding of Satan for 1,000 years?

If I take it and compare it to Pauls teaching (which is what we need to do to establish a doctrine for today) he does not agree. Pauls says for us to communicate with those whom teach? he says we should give cheerfully and without grudging or covetousness. nowhere does Paul teach give to him who would ask. so it wont apply if Paul's teaching doesn't agree.

Look so far No one challenged to follow this doctrine has done so. if it is for today why has Stephanos not complied with that DOCTRINE of Christ? the reason is simple it is not applicable today. hence no fear in not complying on yours or any one elses heart.

is it for us today? only in the sence that it is in our Bibles and we can read it today is if for su. but is it for us to follow today? NO it is not or you will need to comply.

Last edited by chette777; 06-30-2008 at 05:51 PM.