Thread: Love & Race
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 06:13 AM

Hi, Sis Jassy:
you said:
your post #53 is deceitful and confusing.
I say, that sounds very close to being wrongfully accused, since, God knows, I had NO intention of deliberately being deceitful.
Please tell me how to use the quote boxes, so I don't get wrongfully accused in the future.
Thanks, sis, that would be great to learn how to use those quote boxes, which would clear up a lot of confusion among the readers.
I now ask you:
Can you supply Scripture verses that support a lost person marrying a saved person?

Would you advise, knowing what you do, a saved woman to marry a lost man?
If you would, what would be the encouragement you would give her?
From the bible, not from personal knowledge or feelings about it. Bible only.

If not, why not? What would you tell her is the reason you do NOT want her to marry a lost man?
Using Scripture verses only, not feelings. Only scripture to validate either or both questions I asked.
Thanks.

By the way, how many people IN HERE have been married to the same man or woman, for more than 20 years?
(a side question, for future reference)

Seems like their advice would be valuable.
Sister Jassy, I will wait for you to answer my questions. I'm sure you can tell me why it's ok with God to marry a lost person, or why its NOT ok with God to link a lost person to a saved person. Please only use Bible verses in context, that support a lost sinner marrying a born again child of God.
I would like to see, and I'm sure you can supply, the bible verses where God encourages the spiritual, physical, and emotional union of that.

Last edited by biblereader; 06-07-2009 at 06:31 AM. Reason: clarification