View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 03:13 PM

Guys,

God saved me and is keeping me saved. Revangelist and others have yet to tell us how they keep themselves saved. I told him about peter " walking away " yet he has not said the Peter " lost it. " If you could lose it Peter would have. When you deny Christ before others that is " walking away " if I have ever heard of it. Peter did not get resaved as well all know. peter never " lost it. " He kept saying if you " walk away. " I gave him Bible for a man that did. He will not address this issue with Peter. Therefore I am finished with this topic unless he will address the Peter issue.

They are just like all of the rest. They just want to add good works to salvation. they get saved without works. They just have to " keep it " with good works. Without good works they can not get to heaven, or so they say. Salvation has nothing to do with works. Sadly they do not know that. They want to work there way to heaven. Any man that goes to heaven will go because of the finished work of Jesus, not any works they have done.

Atlas