Thread: Bad tracts
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 04:28 PM

Tears of Joy Brother , tears of Joy...they will come I know they will, the Lord is working through you, the devil is working his hardest to cause believers to doubt, because he cannot "unsave" them so his next best attack is to cause us to "doubt" as he knows his days are numbered. You are battered and bruised and bleeding, lying by the roadside and people are passing you by and pointing at you and wagging their fingers and shaking their heads, If I could Bro I would throw you over my shoulder and tend your wounds and set you down somewhere to heal. We are weak Bro, these bodies we drag around are flesh and infirmity, but one day soon Please God soon our weak battered weary fleshy bodies we will be raised in power

1 Corinthians 15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

I am certain that one day soon the Lord will humble you as to his purpose for you, and the trial you are so apparently undergoing, and then Brother those tears of Joy will flow freely. Keep your eyes fixed Bro

Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

You have a Good heart Brother, the Lord isn't looking at your mind, hes looking at your heart

Eph*6:10 ¶ Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Eph*6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph*6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Eph*6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Eph*6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
Eph*6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Eph*6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Eph*6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Eph*6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;