View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 10:24 AM
Bro. Parrish

Tandi,

Since you have made several references to your blog, I went there and I can see right off the bat that you seem to be heavily focused on the Sabbath. The link to Dr. Samuele Bacchiocchi's book "Sabbath to Sunday" is particularly telling.

Tandi, like I tried to explain before,
we can't cherry pick the Law like a salad bar, choosing to keep only the parts we like.

Please read the verses below carefully and pray about this...

And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. Romans 11:6

"Wherefore the law WAS our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are NO LONGER under a schoolmaster."--Gal. 3:24-25

"For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith." --Gal 3:10-14