Thread: How Sad
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 01:26 AM

Niteowl, he's just trying to justify his own rebellion and unbelief in pointing out the "bad" and trying to make YOU feel guilty because of his OWN damnation. On the street nearly everyone would have a comeback to us, Bakker, Swaggart, Bakker, Swaggart. Well, Bakker-Swaggart didn;t die for us, Jesus Christ did. He's trying to lay his own stubbornness on millions of Christians who are TRYING to do THE BEST they can, and damning and condemning THEM because of a few bad apples.

We HAVE to strive, he might need to know as Christ's Body we are soldiers. He is like many I know who will not be saved, will not go and fellowship in a church, will not go door to door in freezing weather, because of the "hypocrites" in the church. The hypocrites will have their reward, their bad behavior is NOT going to excuse his own unbelief.

According to Ezekiel 2 when he stands before God, he will have NO EXCUSE, a prophet of God, you, said to him, thus saith the Lord.

His heart is hardened, I'll pray for him, and would love to talk to him.

His kind of guilt-trip salesman are one of my favorite breakfasts, because I'd eat him alive.

Grace and peace my friend

Tony