View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
I don't know if anyone else has noticed that my posts on "Doctrines of Christian Living" have all been centered on the one doctrine of Christ. This key doctrine is inexhaustible in my opinion and is both the foundation and the building (structure) of the Christian life.
I did, but the interesting fact was they were not repetitious but in fact seem to be building blocks that are put together to form a wall upon the foundation of Christ.

That is what the Christians life is to be there is no greater doctrine for Christians living that the foundation of Christ. the life a daily faith is one that is renewed each day in Christ. 2Cor 4:16-18 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

It would seem you would have a better understanding of this than some or most of us. and I most deeply thank you for your posts.