View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 09:21 AM

Default Two Questions For Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Jordan, like Tim, I was willing to talk to you, with patience, and I still am. What I want from you is your participation. Honest participation, this is not a comedy club. This is dead-serious spiritual business. This is not Fightin' Fundamentalist Forum, where both sides can shoot in and out with quick drive-bys. This is a forum of substantial personalities and as such, you are going to have to face the fact you are no longer a child, but a man.

You have a most impressive little website and come off as an authority. People not as knowledgeable as you come there, and you need to face the responsibility of what you are presenting because as a man, in the eyes of God you are responsible. For them and their decisions. You need to be dead right on your presentations, because if you defraud a brother or sister in Christ, their cry to the Lord will not be unheard.

My first question to you is, are you the perfect man of God mentioned in verse 17 below? I want you to read these three verses carefully. Those who oppose those of us in this forum who maintain the position that the KJV is the only Bible for the English speaking world claim that verse 16 below applies only to the "original manuscripts". I want you to read verse 15 and answer my second question: Did Timothy have the original manuscripts? Simple yes-no binary questions, there is no middle ground, there are no third alternatives.

2Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

You asked questions that gave birth to this thread, I answered to the best of my ability in the time I had to answer them. I want reciprocation. I want answers and commentary from you on both these questions above. I want to know what you're made of. I want to know if you are honestly seeking answers or if you are a thrill-seeking phony as some feel you are but are being polite and not enunciating. I'm honest, you're one of the two, turning point has arrived. If I want to hang out and have a slap-fight with thrill seeking phonies, I'll spend all my time in Fightin' Fundamentalists Forum and forget this forum. I was your age once and there is not a thought in your head I don't know about. When I was your age I was in the embalming room of a funeral home making decomposed bodies presentable for their families. I literally had to put dead babies back together who had been thrown into chain link fences from moving cars. Answer my questions to the best of your ability as I did yours. If not, you're a thrill seeking phony. If you answer them, then you'll have earned one of the building blocks of a man: Respect.

Grace and peace to you.

Tony