View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
The number 7 is Gods number, and indicated Spiritual Perfection. The number 10 indicates all or complete. Unless you subscribe to the Modernized version, this is like the modernized versions of the Bible (corrupted).

I see the Trump of God as the others, it is does not belong with the 7 trumpets of Tribulation. The Trump of God is a calling to assembly, thus the "Gathering". While the 7 trumpets of Tribulation, are announcements of coming woes.

As for the length of events, and timing, as I said my interpretation may not agree with the many.
I also agree that the trump of God dosent belong with the 7 trumpets, here is a snippet from a post I posted a while back on the judgement seat of Christ.

there shall be a distinct "order and rank" when we hear the "shout." 1 Thess. 4:16. The word used here in the original for "shout" is more or less of a commanding shout, as "calling to order and rank" and can be likened to a military shout, or an assembling shout which calls together in perfect formation and order.
Cor. 15:40,41. would preclude the thought of the Judgment Seat of Christ being the place where the order, rank and glory shall be determined. Earth is the place where all this is determined, by the kind of life we live here, all glory to GOD and the good of EACH OTHER and the lost, OR NOT.

Even so, Come Lord Jesus and SOON!