View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1171611 View Post
I must say that Dispensationalism started with God in eternity past: the Bible gives the command to Rightly Divide the word of truth, so saying that doing so originated with any individual or group of individuals hardly meshes with the Biblical truth.
Yep:

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, (Hebrews 1:1 KJV)

and

a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me. (1 Corinthians 9:17b KJV)

That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: (Ephesians 1:10 KJV)

If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: (Ephesians 3:2 KJV)

Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; (Colossians 1:25 KJV)

Where Tandi gets off saying Paul talked about the Ten Commandments I do not know. I don't know how anyone can keep Torah after reading Galatians. I have yet to hear one good reason why these people do the things they do, and I've spoken with a lot of wannabe Jews in the last couple years.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love. (Galatians 5:1-6 KJV)

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; (Colossians 2:13-14 KJV)

One cannot even be considered worthy to keep the Mosaic law without circumcision. So there you have it, the chink in the untenable Messianic Jewish false religion. God have mercy on them. They think they're different then the Curcumcision Party in Paul's day...

For Jesus' sake,
Stephen