View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 01:12 PM

Amen Brother George

We, as Brothers and Sisters in Christ should comfort and edify each other, not strive to cast a stumbling block in a Brother's way

2 Corinthians 1:3-5 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

How wonderful to know that the God of Our salvation comforts us in ALL our tribulation as a shining example on how we should comfort each other.
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Those that are weak in faith or new creatures in Christ should be treated as exactly what they are, little Children, to be suffered and taught in lovingkindness and patience, not belittled through self knowledge and education

I in all meekness say to the Blessed Brethren who feel subjected to educated bullying
Stand fast
1 Corinthians 16:13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Philippians 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

1 Thessalonians 3:8 For now we live, if ye stand fast in the Lord.

While the Mockers and naysayers continue to pop up, and to spit out some venom in an attempt to self satisfy, then slip back into a corner, we that Stand fast can be reassured with the FACT that Our Lord Endures for us and we are nothing and can do nothing without Him regardless of how much we know or dont know.

Psalms 111:7-8 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure. They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.