View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 08:02 PM
aussiemama

Stephanos, what I'm getting from your posting is that nothing is edifying in your opinion unless it agrees with you. I like to discuss things, so what is the point of entering into the multiple Bible topics where I do agree? Nobody would learn anything if people only posted in the threads they agree with someone else in. And, I'm not really trying to change your mind. I'm just bringing in a different viewpoint, which I personally believe to be the ONLY Biblical viewpoint. I believe that me standing up for what I believe is right is more important than never disagreeing with you.

The Bible says "thou shalt not kill" and we all use that as our basis to say abortion is wrong. But some are trying to do away with that verse "if the mothers life is in danger" instead of just obeying the commandment (thou shalt not kill) they are saying "thou shalt not kill unless not killing would kill someone else". There are actually several Bible Believers who believe the same as me on this issue, I know a few in my own home church.