View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 02:23 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
Ok, so concerning these 900 ton stones, how could even a giant move such a stone? I work in a Hitachi EX120 excavator that is well over 4 times as strong as a man, and I couldn't move such a stone with this piece of equiptment. Do people think these giants moved these stones, or do they think these monsters had some 'fallen one' knowledge on how to perform such a feat?

Peace and Love,
Stephen
Good question, and not only MOVE IT, but position it on a mountain top located at an elevation of over 12,000 feet.

I think there is some evidence there to suggest they possibly had some type of gravity lifts, electrical systems and/or a basic form of air transport. I saw a science toy in New York's Toy Fair about 10 years ago, which consisted of a magnetic device that suspended a spinning ball 5 inches off the base in mid air. I was able to put my hand under it and around it while it literally floated in air. The item was $100. Going back to the works of von Daniken (Chariots of the Gods, 1968) we have seen entire books written and cult followings based on these phenomenon. Certainly, there are a lot of quacks out there trying to make a buck off various "theories." And so the Bible believer must view all this material with discretion.

But, I don't think we have to stray far from the Bible to see something strange was going on in the Antediluvian age. Anyone who has ever heard Bro. Ruckman's commentary on the "flying roll" of Zechariah 5, or looked at the archeological elements like the Biomorphs and Geoglyphs of Nazca realizes it could be construed that modern man might not have been the first to take to the skies.

Even without gravity-countering technology or aircraft, some of the archeological evidence would be more easily explained if the men who moved these things were 10-15 feet tall (or bigger) and highly intelligent. That's what my other thread is all about.

All I am suggesting is there are some things in the ancient world (like the Nephilim) which we have only begun to understand and may never really know about until the Lord shows us later.

"...The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature. And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight." Numbers 13:32-33

Here are a couple of links from my other thread:
http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_5b3.htm
http://www.sacredsites.com/americas/...iahuanaco.html

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 11-13-2008 at 02:50 PM.