View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 02:57 AM

Default Re: Atlas' "Cheap Shot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
George,

I did not think you would answer a simple question and I was right.

Atlas

Now let's see:

In my Post #52 (This Thread) I asked approximately 65 questions - all of which you avoided answering!

I also made Posts #57 & 67 in regards to Estep - which you also totally ignored!

You then came back and said that you will still support and recommend Estep, and I answered with my Post #82 - where I asked about 12 questions - all of which you chose to ignore and then "cleverly" tried to turn the tables through mis-direction by trying to "CHANGE" the subject from whether Greg Estep teaches "Heresy" and thereby is a "Heretic" {My Questions}; to whether he is a full on "Apostate" (Your Question).

Until this exchange, I had a higher opinion of you and just thought that your belligerent attitude was due to youth and zeal. BUT, for someone who went "bonkers" over brother Ruckman holding a different belief about WHEN the soul begins, and who railed on and on and on (ad nauseum - and I might add without hardly any Scriptures to support your "rant"), I find it incredible (actually beyond belief) that you not only have refused to answer at least some of my approximately 94 questions regarding Estep and his "heresy & false teachings", but that you have the "audacity" to take a "cheap shot" at me for REFUSING to answer your subterfuge until you at least have the integrity to answer at least a couple of my questions!

You have not dealt with one single point that I have made in all of my previous posts, except to say that "I will admit he is wrong on this doctrine"! "THIS DOCTRINE"! Why compared to your "problem" with brother Ruckman (on when the soul begins), "THIS DOCTRINE" is like comparing Mt. Everest ("The Doctrine of Submission") to a "mole Hill" (when the soul begins)!

Do you not understand that Estep and his followers are trying to DISPLACE the Lord Jesus Christ in HIS CHURCH? Is there any higher BLASPHEMY on this earth than that? If there is - please tell me WHAT it is!

You "flip-out" over Ruckman having a difference of "opinion" over when the soul begins (an issue that has been debated for centuries), and then turn around and IGNORE THE MOST PERNICIOUS & CORRUPT DOCTRINE ON EARTH! And all because you: "still think Dr. Estep is a good man and is a man of God. And you will "still recommend him to anyone. He is not an apostate no matter what George or others may say." {I repeat myself, for the last time - I NEVER SAID HE WAS AN "APOSTATE"! I said he teaches "HERESY" and thus is a "HERETIC"!

CAN'T YOU READ? Read my words! See if you can find where I said he was an "Apostate". "Respect of persons" is the "bane" of modern day Christianity. Perhaps someday you will find that out, and on the other hand - by the direction you are going, you may never find it out!

Titus 2:7 In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,

John 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Ephesians 4:14
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. {NOT "RECOMMEND" THEM! }

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 And many shall follow their PERNICIOUS WAYS; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

I will not have time to answer any more of your accusations or mis-directions, since shortly I will be moving and will not have access to a computer for a few weeks. However, I expect another "cheap shot", since I now see that this is your "M.O." (Modus Operandi)! I'm old and I'm slow, and I'm not that bright, but eventually - even I can get a person's "number".