Thread: Hall of Shame
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 04:20 PM
Steve Schwenke

I have never heard Dr. Ruckman say that it is ok to have an abortion. I have never heard him endorse abortion. I have never heard him encourage anyone to have an abortion.
He doesn't believe it is murder, but he doesn't believe it is acceptable behavior either - yes it is a sin, even if (according to his definition) it is not murder.

How many souls were lost because Paul didn't obey the Lord about not going to Jerusalem?
Shall we put him in the hall of shame?

II Sam. 12:14 Nathan told David that he had given great occasion to the enemies of God to blaspheme. How many souls went to hell because of David's sin?

Shall we put David in the hall of shame also?

What about Jacob - the old scoundrel?

Your vicious, unwarranted attack on the basis of semantics is inconsistent with Scripture. If your categorization of Dr. Ruckman is warranted, we will have to toss out all of the saints in both Testaments as well.

PS - YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION.
Quote:
IF Dr. Ruckman is wrong on this one doctrine, do we completely dismiss everything he teaches as false? It is quite obvious that Benny Hinn, Paula White, Paul Krouse, Jesse Duplantis, et. al are false prophets - 99% of what they teach is utterly false.
(Don't worry - I am not holding my breath waiting for you to answer....)