AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bible Versions (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Crazy thoughts (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1123)

Fredoheaven 04-05-2009 04:37 PM

Division Equals Addition?

[/B][/B]
Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybones2112 (Post 17776)
Fred, how's this for way out: I believe in eternity the Bible will be either combined into one book, redivided by the Lord into 77 rather than the most incomplete 66(number of man and incompleteness) or that during the Tribulation/ Millenium 11 more books of Scripture are yet to be given by inspiration.

Grace and peace

Tony

:pound: Is this a fulfillment of "Rightly dividing the Word"? That one of the books of the bible to be subdived to form another book. It might be a Genesis or somewehre in the O.T.?:D. For me, i don't think so. If so, I guess this is what a Roman Empire would like to be: To divide and to conquer. :RunToKJB:

Jude 25
www.fredsites.weebly.com

chette777 04-06-2009 08:03 AM

no need to answer my inquiry BiblePro, I just visited your web site and found out you are a Pentecostal.

tonybones2112 04-06-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredoheaven (Post 17828)
[/B][/B]

:pound: Is this a fulfillment of "Rightly dividing the Word"? That one of the books of the bible to be subdived to form another book. It might be a Genesis or somewehre in the O.T.?:D. For me, i don't think so. If so, I guess this is what a Roman Empire would like to be: To divide and to conquer. :RunToKJB:

Jude 25
www.fredsites.weebly.com

It could be Fred, I studied Bullinger and Ruckman on Bible numerics(NOT numerology)with the symbolism of numbers in the Scripture and just found it odd that the KJV that we all accept as perfect would be divided into 66 books, the number of man and of imperfection. And I am not one to get real "devotional", perhaps the deciding factor that will "complete" the Scriptural numeric is the Personal Presence of Christ Himself. I mean I'm not going to open a website or found a sect on it, I just think a lot. I have ADD, almost to the point of autism and I do think a great deal about different things. Being a former intelligence analyst/collator don't help. Here's another one for you: when people doubt the Rapture or when it'll take place, I think maybe I got the clincher on it being a Pretrib: It has to be before the tribulation because the tribulation will be CAUSED by the Rapture.

Grace and peace brother

Tony

Fredoheaven 04-06-2009 02:53 PM

The Great Trib will be

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybones2112 (Post 17854)
It could be Fred, I studied Bullinger and Ruckman on Bible numerics(NOT numerology)with the symbolism of numbers in the Scripture and just found it odd that the KJV that we all accept as perfect would be divided into 66 books, the number of man and of imperfection. And I am not one to get real "devotional", perhaps the deciding factor that will "complete" the Scriptural numeric is the Personal Presence of Christ Himself. I mean I'm not going to open a website or found a sect on it, I just think a lot. I have ADD, almost to the point of autism and I do think a great deal about different things. Being a former intelligence analyst/collator don't help. Here's another one for you: when people doubt the Rapture or when it'll take place, I think maybe I got the clincher on it being a Pretrib: It has to be before the tribulation because the tribulation will be CAUSED by the Rapture.

Grace and peace brother

Tony

Yep, of course it will be the "Great Tribulation" will be the caused of the rapture and we will be Raptured because of the Great Tribulation. Is this one a valid statement?
I think, I do not think the idea of a Post trib or mid trib. And surely about it, I think, I will don't think it now.:eek:

Thank you bro of your thought provoking ideas, somehow I've been learning.:nod:

Jude 25

tonybones2112 04-06-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredoheaven (Post 17856)
Yep, of course it will be the "Great Tribulation" will be the caused of the rapture and we will be Raptured because of the Great Tribulation. Is this one a valid statement?
I think, I do not think the idea of a Post trib or mid trib. And surely about it, I think, I will don't think it now.:eek:

Thank you bro of your thought provoking ideas, somehow I've been learning.:nod:

Jude 25

The Scriptures teach me Fred, that God will take a tithe unto Himself from the Mystery Body, it will be 1/10 the living and 1/10 the dead, this is the "fullness of the Gentiles".

Mt 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Lu 3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
1Th 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Just as Jesus defined in John 17 the identity of the "son of perdition" in Paul's Scriptures, Jesus defines the "wrath to come" for Paul's letter here, and God has assured me that we will be called out of the world prior to this Great Wrath.

You study and be fully persuaded in your own mind. I am glad I provoked some study and that you enjoyed it. I have Swordsearcher and am like a kid on Xmas morning:)

Grace and peace brother.

Tony