AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bible Versions (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Crazy thoughts (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1123)

Fredoheaven 03-29-2009 09:48 PM

Crazy thoughts

I am a firm believer that our KJV is the preserved word of God and in no doubt it is said to be the perfect word of God. We are a still living in this world, which menas there is still a capacity to do sin and with our finite mind we are not able to know everything. Somehow, thoughts after thought, which I called them a "crazy thought" comes to my mind about our beloved KJV if this will live forever. Well our Lord had stated that "Heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass.." surely the KJV will live forever. Now my crazy thought is this: will our KJV1611 will still be used in heaven?

Please help...:help:

Jude 25
www.fredsites.weebly.com

Kiwi Christian 03-29-2009 10:39 PM

I believe it will, and only once we get there will we comprehend the scriptures that teach "for ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven" and "the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever." I believe that in heaven God will reveal to us all the depth and treasures of His written word, the King James Bible, and nothing will be withheld from us then. That is something I greatly look forward to, just as Jesus did to those two disciples in Luke 24:27 when he expounded the scriptures unto them concerning himself, so will he expound them to us in glory.

Now, the language of heaven is supposedly Hebrew, so I'm not sure how that's all going to work? :noidea:

bibleprotector 03-29-2009 11:32 PM

We know that the Scripture is in heaven, but we also know that Heaven is not an eternal place. There will be a new heaven (eternal).

Earth is not eternal either, and there will be a new earth (eternal).

So when it says that God's Word is settled in heaven, it is true. The Word is for ever. The heaven is going to be made anew.

However, while this old earth remains, there will be the Kingdom of Heaven on earth for 1000 years. I suggest that the standard Bible in the Millennium will be the KJB. When Jesus comes with the saints, it is to take hold of the earthly possessions. Since the Scripture is already in the earth, it does not require Christ’s people to bring Scripture from heaven at Armageddon.

chette777 03-30-2009 03:49 AM

It will be the preserved word of God in the language of that day.

My thought is this, God's word is eternal, the written word is for this 24/7TQ. The eternal word need not be written but only spoken, for sure it will be in us as we will have sinless bodies and minds no need for a written KJV anymore outside this 24/7TQ

Fredoheaven 03-30-2009 04:42 AM

Thoughts to thank for

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi Christian (Post 17551)
I believe it will, and only once we get there will we comprehend the scriptures that teach "for ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven" and "the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever." I believe that in heaven God will reveal to us all the depth and treasures of His written word, the King James Bible, and nothing will be withheld from us then. That is something I greatly look forward to, just as Jesus did to those two disciples in Luke 24:27 when he expounded the scriptures unto them concerning himself, so will he expound them to us in glory.

Now, the language of heaven is supposedly Hebrew, so I'm not sure how that's all going to work? :noidea:

Well thanks for your thoughts. You believed it will, but not so sure how it will then work, since it was supposedly the language of heaven is Hebrew. God's chosen people in the O.T. times were the Israelites and they used the Hebrew language. In the N.T. the people of God used the Greek language, hence, we have a N.T. Gk, and some part is the Old Latin but now we have an English as the preserved word of God. However...

:RunToKJB:

Again thanks,

Jude 25
http://www.fredsites.weebly.com

Fredoheaven 03-30-2009 04:52 AM

So much to thank for

Quote:

Originally Posted by bibleprotector (Post 17555)
We know that the Scripture is in heaven, but we also know that Heaven is not an eternal place. There will be a new heaven (eternal).

Earth is not eternal either, and there will be a new earth (eternal).

So when it says that God's Word is settled in heaven, it is true. The Word is for ever. The heaven is going to be made anew.

However, while this old earth remains, there will be the Kingdom of Heaven on earth for 1000 years. I suggest that the standard Bible in the Millennium will be the KJB. When Jesus comes with the saints, it is to take hold of the earthly possessions. Since the Scripture is already in the earth, it does not require Christ’s people to bring Scripture from heaven at Armageddon.

Verily, God's word is forever settled in heaven thus you say we will no longer bring in heaven the KJB. Correct me if I'm wrong, but when Christ returns with His saints it is suggested we used the KJB for one thousand years reign. Aha... thanks again
:rapture:

Jude 25

chette777 03-30-2009 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bibleprotector (Post 17555)
we also know that Heaven is not an eternal place. There will be a new heaven (eternal).

the heavens that are rolled away like a scroll Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; is the heaven of our current universe inside the Firmament which will include the atmosphere and the removal of the firmament.

the heaven beyond the firmament will be revealed with all the glory of God in Rev 21-22. this abode of God has not been touched by sin and therefore has no need to be removed or changed

this pure heaven was seen by Paul when he testified Acts 26:13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me. It was the glory of the risen saviour in the heaven above the firmament.

He later called it the third heaven, 2Cor 12:2-4 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Fredoheaven 03-30-2009 05:58 AM

Yes Sir

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 17559)

My thought is this, God's word is eternal, the written word is for this 24/7TQ. The eternal word need not be written but only spoken, for sure it will be in us as we will have sinless bodies and minds no need for a written KJV anymore outside this 24/7TQ

Revelation 19:13 " And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood:and his name is called The Word of God". So that no need for a written KJV?

Revelation 7:9-12

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds and people,and tongues, stood before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands. And cried with a loud voice saying, SALVATION TO OUR GOD WHICH SITTETH UPON THE THRONE AND UNTO THE LAMB...Saying, Amen: Blessing and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Good point sir...:eyebrows:

Thanks,

Jude 25

bibleprotector 03-30-2009 06:03 AM

The third heaven (God's abode) is going to be replaced with a new one.

Mr*13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Re*21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Re*21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Just_A_Thought 03-30-2009 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredoheaven (Post 17548)
I am a firm believer that our KJV is the preserved word of God and in no doubt it is said to be the perfect word of God. We are a still living in this world, which menas there is still a capacity to do sin and with our finite mind we are not able to know everything. Somehow, thoughts after thought, which I called them a "crazy thought" comes to my mind about our beloved KJV if this will live forever. Well our Lord had stated that "Heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass.." surely the KJV will live forever. Now my crazy thought is this: will our KJV1611 will still be used in heaven?

Jude 25
www.fredsites.weebly.com

I think we will not need a written word since we will have unlimited access to Jesus. I am not sure, maybe we will have a written word but I personnally do not think we will need one since we have the Word.

Brother Tim 03-30-2009 12:12 PM

Quote:

John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Daniel 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
From the first verse, we know that Jesus' words will be the standard used for judgment. From the last two verses, it is evident that God will use written words as a witness during the judgment. Putting the two together, I would say that the Scriptures will be present in written form at the judgment.

Now afterward in eternity, there may be a change:

Quote:

2 Corinthians 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
Perhaps the Word now written on paper (or digitized :) ) will be engraved in us since then we will be worthy vessels for its perfection.

Fredoheaven 03-30-2009 02:43 PM

Engrave like the Ten Commandments

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Tim (Post 17572)
From the first verse, we know that Jesus' words will be the standard used for judgment. From the last two verses, it is evident that God will use written words as a witness during the judgment. Putting the two together, I would say that the Scriptures will be present in written form at the judgment.

Now afterward in eternity, there may be a change:

Perhaps the Word now written on paper (or digitized :) ) will be engraved in us since then we will be worthy vessels for its perfection.

Teacher you mean, the KJB will be in our hearts. I've have not yet read from cover to cover our Bible. This is pretty good. No need to memorize, it will be engraven to your hearts...some sort of www in my heart...:cool:

Thanks,

Jude 25
www.fredsites.weebly.com

Fredoheaven 03-30-2009 02:52 PM

A written Word as a Livnig Word

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_A_Thought (Post 17571)
I think we will not need a written word since we will have unlimited access to Jesus. I am not sure, maybe we will have a written word but I personnally do not think we will need one since we have the Word.

No need for a written word because we have the Living Word.Wow!!!!! What about the book in Revelation 5:1-4? What does this mean?
Any thoughts?

Thanks, I've been learning....

:nod:

Jude 25

Luke 03-30-2009 04:23 PM

Zep 3:9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

What is this verse in relation to?

The first few verses of the chapter seem to place it during the tribulation, with the priests corrupting the sanctuary and the destruction of the oppressing city. The streets are desolate, wasted, and no man is seen in them (it's too hot! the sun is incredible during the tribulation). And then this verse shows up...

tonybones2112 03-30-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke (Post 17583)
Zep 3:9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

What is this verse in relation to?

The first few verses of the chapter seem to place it during the tribulation, with the priests corrupting the sanctuary and the destruction of the oppressing city. The streets are desolate, wasted, and no man is seen in them (it's too hot! the sun is incredible during the tribulation). And then this verse shows up...

Was Hebrew around in the days of Abram? Abram was a Sumerian of the lineage of Eber, an "eberu", "wanderer".. We know Hebrew was around when Joseph spoke to his brothers in Egypt. My belief the "heavenly language" is Hebrew Luke. This verse deals not with the Church but with Israel, the "pure language" being Hebrew, the language of God and Israel.

Given God's preeiminant place he gives Israel in eternity, I don't see English as being any type of eternal language or standard and it's silly to think otherwise. We can defend the KJV until we cross into untenable and unprovable areas.

Grace and peace

Tony

Fredoheaven 03-30-2009 08:59 PM

Hebrew or Greek?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybones2112 (Post 17590)
Was Hebrew around in the days of Abram? Abram was a Sumerian of the lineage of Eber, an "eberu", "wanderer".. We know Hebrew was around when Joseph spoke to his brothers in Egypt. My belief the "heavenly language" is Hebrew Luke. This verse deals not with the Church but with Israel, the "pure language" being Hebrew, the language of God and Israel.

Given God's preeiminant place he gives Israel in eternity, I don't see English as being any type of eternal language or standard and it's silly to think otherwise. We can defend the KJV until we cross into untenable and unprovable areas.

Grace and peace

Tony

Sir, may I respectfully ask if our Lord did spake in Hebrew or in Greek?
In John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. Is our Lord spake in Greek or Hebrew in this particular text? Is this a possiblity that the "heavenly language" will be a Greek as against the Hebrew language?

Just asking?
:hug:

Jude 25

Brother Tim 03-31-2009 08:27 AM

Hey, guys! When I read in the Bible about what the host of Heaven is saying, it says, "Holy, Holy, Holy!" Sounds like English to me.
I'M JOKING!!!!!

I believe that our heavenly language will not be any of the earthly languages. Everything else is new, and the things of man are destroyed. Why hang on to a human language? Just my thoughts. I'll wait 'till I get there to see who is right.

chette777 04-01-2009 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bibleprotector (Post 17569)
The third heaven (God's abode) is going to be replaced with a new one.

of course I would disagree as the only two heavens that are imperfect and would need to be removed is the atmosphere and our universe found inside the firmament. they will be replaced with a new heaven that is one we are not familiar with and that is God's Abode (for lack of a better term) or the original heaven of which man has been separated from since the creation of the firmament which currently houses all the stars God made for lights.

That is new to us as men and doesn't violate our seeing a New Heaven and Earth in Rev 21:1. and you will see and agree this fits to Genesis 1:1 perfectly. God's original plan revealed in the last two chapters of our Bibles. My mistake until recently was thinking God recreated a new heaven but he doesn't. John only says He saw the New heaven. and of course it was new to him he had never seen it from the earth before.

bibleprotector 04-01-2009 05:05 AM

Genesis 1:1 mentions the third heaven, God's abode. Genesis 1:15 mentions the second heaven, space. Genesis 1:8 and 1:20 shows the title and the name of the atmosphere and air, being the first heaven.

Genesis 1:1 shows that God made his home and earth, then on day two made the local atmosphere heaven, and on day four filled the stellar heaven.

Biblestudent 04-01-2009 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 17559)

That makes sense to me, Bro. Chette.

In the Millennium, I believe everyone will speak in a "pure language".
Zephaniah 3:9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

This must be the reason for the sign of "tongues". If, in theMillennium,a "pure language" is going to be spoken, I guess the whole world will once again have "one tongue". The world was of one language and of one tongue, before they were confused in Babel.

Genesis 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

Genesis 11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

tonybones2112 04-01-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredoheaven (Post 17600)
Sir, may I respectfully ask if our Lord did spake in Hebrew or in Greek?
In John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. Is our Lord spake in Greek or Hebrew in this particular text? Is this a possiblity that the "heavenly language" will be a Greek as against the Hebrew language?

Just asking?
:hug:

Jude 25

I think Christ, when the need arose, was multi-lingual. He spoke the Hebrew of the Scriptures and also spoke with the Syro-Phoenician woman who had the demon possessed daughter. There is, as you have read, a small group who contest the Aramaic of His cry on the cross, but as David will serve as King under Him in eternity and Israel will be the predominate nation in ages to come, I don't see a Gentile language as being the predominant one.

Grace and peace Fred

Tony

bibleprotector 04-01-2009 09:15 PM

The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation (Mark 7:26a).

I say that a Greek woman would speak Greek (after all, the Seleucid Empire was Greek).

chette777 04-02-2009 04:13 AM

BP,

Are you Pentecostal by any chance?

tonybones2112 04-03-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bibleprotector (Post 17699)
The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation (Mark 7:26a).

I say that a Greek woman would speak Greek (after all, the Seleucid Empire was Greek).

Mark 7:26 The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.

Matt. 15:21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

Here was have a Canaanite woman born in Northern Israel, married to a Greek and residing in what is now Lebanon. Given the Roman domination of the area we have a somewaht cosmopolitan citizen conversant in Hebrew, Aramaic/Syriac/Chaldee, Latin and Greek. I'd ask respectfully, what language did the exchange between her and the Lord take place in brother?

Grace and peace

Tony

tonybones2112 04-03-2009 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredoheaven (Post 17548)

Jude 25
www.fredsites.weebly.com

Fred, how's this for way out: I believe in eternity the Bible will be either combined into one book, redivided by the Lord into 77 rather than the most incomplete 66(number of man and incompleteness) or that during the Tribulation/ Millenium 11 more books of Scripture are yet to be given by inspiration.

Grace and peace

Tony

bibleprotector 04-03-2009 10:17 PM

The woman was culturally Greek, though Canaanitish. It is easy to tell that she spoke Greek.

tonybones2112 04-04-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bibleprotector (Post 17779)
The woman was culturally Greek, though Canaanitish. It is easy to tell that she spoke Greek.

This is merely for clarification brother, am I correct in assuming you are saying the conversation between this woman and Christ over the possessed daughter took place in Greek?

Grace and peace to you

Tony

Bro. Parrish 04-04-2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_A_Thought (Post 17571)

LOL, come on brother, you don't even think we have the perfect Word in writing today. OF COURSE we will have the written Word of God in heaven, the KJB is the Word of God and Jesus is the Word in flesh. His WORDS (plural) are recorded forever in that Bible, and they aren't going anywhere. (John 1:14, Luke 21:33)

solabiblia 04-04-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi Christian (Post 17551)
Now, the language of heaven is supposedly Hebrew, so I'm not sure how that's all going to work?

I heard about an old Jew who was sitting on a park bench in Moscow reading a book. A Russian soldier walked up and said, "What are you reading, old man?"

Old man: "I'm reading a Hebrew grammar."

Soldier: "You are too old to go to Israel, and besides, there are no emmigrant permits being given now."

Old man: "I expect to leave this world soon, and I understand that Hebrew is the language of Heaven."

Soldier: "But what if you don't go to heaven?"

Old man: "No problem. I already know Russian!" :p

Kiwi Christian 04-05-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solabiblia (Post 17810)
I heard about an old Jew who was sitting on a park bench in Moscow reading a book. A Russian soldier walked up and said, "What are you reading, old man?"

Old man: "I'm reading a Hebrew grammar."

Soldier: "You are too old to go to Israel, and besides, there are no emmigrant permits being given now."

Old man: "I expect to leave this world soon, and I understand that Hebrew is the language of Heaven."

Soldier: "But what if you don't go to heaven?"

Old man: "No problem. I already know Russian!" :p

Sadly, there's some truth to that joke.

Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

Fredoheaven 04-05-2009 04:37 PM

Division Equals Addition?

[/B][/B]
Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybones2112 (Post 17776)
Fred, how's this for way out: I believe in eternity the Bible will be either combined into one book, redivided by the Lord into 77 rather than the most incomplete 66(number of man and incompleteness) or that during the Tribulation/ Millenium 11 more books of Scripture are yet to be given by inspiration.

Grace and peace

Tony

:pound: Is this a fulfillment of "Rightly dividing the Word"? That one of the books of the bible to be subdived to form another book. It might be a Genesis or somewehre in the O.T.?:D. For me, i don't think so. If so, I guess this is what a Roman Empire would like to be: To divide and to conquer. :RunToKJB:

Jude 25
www.fredsites.weebly.com

chette777 04-06-2009 08:03 AM

no need to answer my inquiry BiblePro, I just visited your web site and found out you are a Pentecostal.

tonybones2112 04-06-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredoheaven (Post 17828)
[/B][/B]

:pound: Is this a fulfillment of "Rightly dividing the Word"? That one of the books of the bible to be subdived to form another book. It might be a Genesis or somewehre in the O.T.?:D. For me, i don't think so. If so, I guess this is what a Roman Empire would like to be: To divide and to conquer. :RunToKJB:

Jude 25
www.fredsites.weebly.com

It could be Fred, I studied Bullinger and Ruckman on Bible numerics(NOT numerology)with the symbolism of numbers in the Scripture and just found it odd that the KJV that we all accept as perfect would be divided into 66 books, the number of man and of imperfection. And I am not one to get real "devotional", perhaps the deciding factor that will "complete" the Scriptural numeric is the Personal Presence of Christ Himself. I mean I'm not going to open a website or found a sect on it, I just think a lot. I have ADD, almost to the point of autism and I do think a great deal about different things. Being a former intelligence analyst/collator don't help. Here's another one for you: when people doubt the Rapture or when it'll take place, I think maybe I got the clincher on it being a Pretrib: It has to be before the tribulation because the tribulation will be CAUSED by the Rapture.

Grace and peace brother

Tony

Fredoheaven 04-06-2009 02:53 PM

The Great Trib will be

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybones2112 (Post 17854)
It could be Fred, I studied Bullinger and Ruckman on Bible numerics(NOT numerology)with the symbolism of numbers in the Scripture and just found it odd that the KJV that we all accept as perfect would be divided into 66 books, the number of man and of imperfection. And I am not one to get real "devotional", perhaps the deciding factor that will "complete" the Scriptural numeric is the Personal Presence of Christ Himself. I mean I'm not going to open a website or found a sect on it, I just think a lot. I have ADD, almost to the point of autism and I do think a great deal about different things. Being a former intelligence analyst/collator don't help. Here's another one for you: when people doubt the Rapture or when it'll take place, I think maybe I got the clincher on it being a Pretrib: It has to be before the tribulation because the tribulation will be CAUSED by the Rapture.

Grace and peace brother

Tony

Yep, of course it will be the "Great Tribulation" will be the caused of the rapture and we will be Raptured because of the Great Tribulation. Is this one a valid statement?
I think, I do not think the idea of a Post trib or mid trib. And surely about it, I think, I will don't think it now.:eek:

Thank you bro of your thought provoking ideas, somehow I've been learning.:nod:

Jude 25

tonybones2112 04-06-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredoheaven (Post 17856)
Yep, of course it will be the "Great Tribulation" will be the caused of the rapture and we will be Raptured because of the Great Tribulation. Is this one a valid statement?
I think, I do not think the idea of a Post trib or mid trib. And surely about it, I think, I will don't think it now.:eek:

Thank you bro of your thought provoking ideas, somehow I've been learning.:nod:

Jude 25

The Scriptures teach me Fred, that God will take a tithe unto Himself from the Mystery Body, it will be 1/10 the living and 1/10 the dead, this is the "fullness of the Gentiles".

Mt 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Lu 3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
1Th 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Just as Jesus defined in John 17 the identity of the "son of perdition" in Paul's Scriptures, Jesus defines the "wrath to come" for Paul's letter here, and God has assured me that we will be called out of the world prior to this Great Wrath.

You study and be fully persuaded in your own mind. I am glad I provoked some study and that you enjoyed it. I have Swordsearcher and am like a kid on Xmas morning:)

Grace and peace brother.

Tony