AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit-Chat (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   My Avatar (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1088)

chette777 05-17-2009 10:00 PM

clifford451,

that is a calling of birds to come feast on the dead bodies of the people in the battle with the Lord at the end of the Great Tribulation. it is not about being joined with animals.

The horses Jesus and the Saints come riding in on in Rev have often left me asking some questions. they are not horses that were procreated on earth by earthly steeds I think that is obvious. So when were these horses created? Or are they horses that had died in the past that have been resurrected in perfect horse bodies for the Battle?

greenbear 05-17-2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 19966)
clifford451,

that is a calling of birds to come feast on the dead bodies of the people in the battle with the Lord at the end of the Great Tribulation. it is not about being joined with animals.

The horses Jesus and the Saints come riding in on in Rev have often left me asking some questions. they are not horses that were procreated on earth by earthly steeds I think that is obvious. So when were these horses created? Or are they horses that had died in the past that have been resurrected in perfect horse bodies for the Battle?

You have me chuckling, and wondering, brother! Perhaps heavenly stables? Is there any scripture that precludes a special creation of hundreds of millions of pure white steed for the purpose?

Even I am now ready to let this thread go to it's final resting place!

chette777 05-18-2009 04:00 AM

It is a question I will ask some as to when these horse were created. It is obvious they were not the ones created during the 6 days found in Genesis chapter one.

greenbear 05-18-2009 07:25 PM

chette777-
I was wrong to say there were no animals in heaven. There are horses but I don't think they are resurrected horses because there are heavenly horses in Zechariah 6 before any resurrection could have taken place. They are spirits from before the Lord. They seem to be another kind of ministering spirit of the angelic realm. The seraphim of Ezekiel 1 have some animal faces, as well.

Zechariah 6:1-8
And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass. In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses; And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses. Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord? And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the LORD of all the earth. The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country. And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth. Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country.

chette777 05-18-2009 08:11 PM

yeah Those who don't believe in a Gap have a time not answering the question of when did God create these horses. It is because the Bible is not clear on things that were created from Everlasting. But in every reference of these heavenly horses it is obvious they were not earthly horses created anytime during the 6 day creation nor are they from any earthly steed since then. They are a special creation done at some place and time not located on earth or during an earthly time measurement.

biblereader 05-19-2009 06:43 AM

Our dogs are a member of our families. They endear themselves to us, with their unwavering love and commitment, and it's such a void, when they die.
I think God gave us domestic pets to show us how WE are supposed to be to others.
Jesus says to love everyone, even your enemies....

tonybones2112 05-19-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biblereader (Post 20088)
Our dogs are a member of our families. They endear themselves to us, with their unwavering love and commitment, and it's such a void, when they die.
I think God gave us domestic pets to show us how WE are supposed to be to others.
Jesus says to love everyone, even your enemies....

I agree with everything you say. I know how hurt I was when I lost my cat 2 years ago. She was an entity, she communicate in her way. I still have my dog, I don;t like to think about losing her.

Grace and peace

Tony

greenbear 05-19-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 20058)
yeah Those who don't believe in a Gap have a time not answering the question of when did God create these horses. It is because the Bible is not clear on things that were created from Everlasting. But in every reference of these heavenly horses it is obvious they were not earthly horses created anytime during the 6 day creation nor are they from any earthly steed since then. They are a special creation done at some place and time not located on earth or during an earthly time measurement.

That is true. I'm not sure if we can do more than speculate, for instance, on where the mineral garden was located. I personally think it was on Earth in the very spot that God later created the Garden of Eden for Adam. The real question is: when was the mineral garden created? I think in Genesis 1:1 along with heaven, earth and the angelic host and whatever else we aren't told about.

Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

1:2a And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

It seems apparent just from comparing these verses that the earth was judged between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2. Unless I have missed something (which is entirely possible), I can only speculate that it makes sense that God originally gave the earth to Lucifer. When he fell, the earth was destroyed. Maybe by water? Perhaps by more than water? I don't know, but the earth was covered by water in Genesis 1:2.

Also, I am convinced (without being dogmatic) that Romans 8:18-23 assures us that with the lifting of the curse that Adam brought on mankind, as well as on those things that God put under man's dominion, death will be utterly destroyed. How can death be absolutely, completely, utterly defeated if some dead creatures (like animals) remain dead? Those who neglect or reject God's salvation through Christ don't remain dead; they are resurrected, judged, then thrown into the Lake of Fire, the Second Death.

Romans
8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Please note: "And not only they", meaning the creature. They are not the only ones which groan within themselves for the redemption of man, the lifting of the curse of Adam. The animal kingdom, indeed all of creation groans for the redemption of mankind and the lifting of the curse that our race brought on creation. This probably also applies to angelic groaning for sin and death to be destroyed and for all things to be subdued unto the Son who will subject Himself unto the Father who put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

1 Corinthians
15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

johnlf 05-19-2009 08:08 PM

Geologist,

Your story brought tears to my eyes, but it also convicts me that I don't love people enough. After all, regardless of what our opinion is about whether animals are resurrected, we know that they aren't going to spend an eternity in agony and regret over not receiving the Lord Jesus Christ while there was still time. May our love for the lost come close to comprehending God's love for them, and the awful price he paid for all of us to avoid that horrible fate.

tonybones2112 05-19-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnlf (Post 20146)
Geologist,

Your story brought tears to my eyes, but it also convicts me that I don't love people enough. After all, regardless of what our opinion is about whether animals are resurrected, we know that they aren't going to spend an eternity in agony and regret over not receiving the Lord Jesus Christ while there was still time. May our love for the lost come close to comprehending God's love for them, and the awful price he paid for all of us to avoid that horrible fate.

I belong to other groups and when one of them loses a pet they always talk about it crossing "The Rainbow Bridge". Comforting maybe to some I guess. I don't know what God has in store for us out in eternity and though I'd love to see my pets again, the Scriptures say:

Ecc. 3:18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Grace and peace friends.

Tony


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Website AV1611.Com.
Posts represent only the opinions of users of this forum and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the webmaster.

Software for Believing Bible Study