AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   Doctrine (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   There Is No Such Thing As "slain In The Spirit" (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331)

chette777 06-17-2008 04:42 PM

ok sounds good,

go to Doctrine, Holy Spiritgifts for today Post and look at my post of the differences of the tongues. you will notice that sometimes there were no unbeleivers of Christ present when tongues were spoken, and what was the purpose of the gift in 1Cor12 which is different than 1Cor 14 for unbeleivers.

look3467 06-17-2008 09:02 PM

Just a short note on the 777 Chette.
Ref:
Gen 41:32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

God doubles things twice before He brings it to pass.
God the Father rested after creation, first 7, Jesus rested after His re-creation, and we rest after we find rest in Christ, for He is our Sabbath rest.

The same for 666. The first 6 is mankind created, marred, and dead, the second 6 (doubled)is Jesus recreating the first six to a quickening spirit, and the last 6 is you and I, the new man in Christ, the new creation.

This is all consistent with the whole works of God in the bible.

From start to finish.

Peace>>>AJ

Luke 06-18-2008 02:10 AM

I think you have lost it...

Are you saying the number 666 signifies the new creation of Jesus Christ? The born again believer?

What are you? Madam Blavatsky's lil lapdog?

look3467 06-18-2008 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke (Post 5751)
I think you have lost it...

Are you saying the number 666 signifies the new creation of Jesus Christ? The born again believer?

What are you? Madam Blavatsky's lil lapdog?

Not lost it, but understanding it.

You see Luke, there is more to the word of God than what we have been taught. But that is up to the individual to seek it out,that is, if there is a desire to.

Let me pose a question to you and give me your honest answer.

On the following verse, why did Jesus make that statement?

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Peace>>>AJ

chette777 06-18-2008 06:31 PM

that was interesting AJ.

I can tell you believe that we do not have to work for salvation once we are in Christ. Rest is the thing while the Holy Ghost works in us and through us. we don't need to strive and we are the only ones giventhe Holy Ghost for that purpose.

we are told God will give them His Spirit in their hearts Speaking of Jews in the Millenial but it is for the purpose to keep all his comands, and ordenances. If I am Right you can find it in Hebrews.

look3467 06-18-2008 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 5777)
that was interesting AJ.

I can tell you believe that we do not have to work for salvation once we are in Christ. Rest is the thing while the Holy Ghost works in us and through us. we don't need to strive and we are the only ones given the Holy Ghost for that purpose.

we are told God will give them His Spirit in their hearts Speaking of Jews in the Millennial but it is for the purpose to keep all his commands, and ordinances. If I am Right you can find it in Hebrews.

God the Father rested in His first creation of mankind, double that and you have another similar creation but this time a spiritual one. Having doubled it, God brings it to fruition in the sacrifice of Jesus and we find the our final rest in Jesus in our salvation.

7 doubled 77 and brought to pass = our rest.

Why was this dream doubled?
Gen 41:32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

Bet you never thought of that before?

Here another clue verse:
Hos 12:10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitude's, by the ministry of the prophets.

On those two verse lie the keys to great mysteries in the bible and given to those who would seek them out.

Peace>>>AJ

chette777 06-20-2008 07:58 PM

seems like look3467 in practicing numerology a demonic practice at best.

we need no numbers to tells us what the Bible clearly says. Look3467, you must like the Divinci (sp?) Code. maybe that is why you have 3467 in your name you found it means something for you.

Numerology in this day will lead to demons about you. if you are born again I will encourage you to stop that practice.

also I read the same info you posted about 666 in some church Universal and Triumphant material many years ago before both founders died. it is a doctrine of a devil to say the least New Age at best.

you ar not helping by spreading such blasphemous material on this site. You may find a better site somewhere else to post your new age doctrines

as far as the 777 in my name I just put it there because others have used chette on other sites so I use chette777 on CNN as well. It has no meaning to me or to others than just to Identify me from the other Chettes out there

we also already know that God inforces things by doubling. most of us already know that baby stuff.

look3467 06-20-2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

Seems like look3467 in practicing numerology a demonic practice at best.>>>chette777

Practicing? How about understanding the numbers our God uses repeatedly in the bible to give us a clue to His works?

Surely you have questioned in your mind why 12 apostles and not 14, or why 6 days and rests the 7th, or why the 7 seals, or why march around Jericho 7 times, 7 candle sticks, 7 vials. 7 eyes, 7 spirits of God, 7 churches, 7 years of plenty, 7 years of drought, etc……..

God has it in there by design and we are free to seek out the answers why.

Quote:

we need no numbers to tells us what the Bible clearly says. Look3467, you must like the Divinci (sp?) Code. maybe that is why you have 3467 in your name you found it means something for you.>>>Chette777

We need no numbers? What about forgiving our enemies 7x7 times? Why not just one time?
How about the second born, #2 person inheriting the kingdom of their fathers: Esau and Jacob: Ishmael and Isaac, the first Adam the second Adam.

I tell you, that if you ventured into finding out why God used these numbers you would be pleasantly amazed.

Quote:

Numerology in this day will lead to demons about you. if you are born again I will encourage you to stop that practice.>>>chette777

Lead to demons? Come on chette, God uses numbers multiplied many times.
Here is a clue for you: Hos 12:10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets.

Multiplied visions? God doubles things twice before He brings it to pass.
That’s 3 times!
Why did the cock crow 3 times?

And Yes, I am born again of the spirit of life in Jesus and I am not subject to the holds of this world because Jesus has set me free.

Quote:

also I read the same info you posted about 666 in some church Universal and Triumphant material many years ago before both founders died. it is a doctrine of a devil to say the least New Age at best.>>>chette

Any doctrine that would not give glory to God is not of God! Numbers do give God the glory, after all, the gematria of the name of Jesus is 888.

You do know that the first day of the following week is the eighth? That new week has no end?

you ar not helping by spreading such blasphemous material on this site. You may find a better site somewhere else to post your new age doctrines>>>chette

Chette, I realize how zealous you are about the word, but you do know that the Holy Spirit is our teacher and gives us understandings of His word?

Quote:

as far as the 777 in my name I just put it there because others have used chette on other sites so I use chette777 on CNN as well. It has no meaning to me or to others than just to identify me from the other Chettes out there>>>chette

Should you not use something attached to your name not knowing what they are?
You obviously had some interest in that set of numbers because you wanted to be identified with them in your Id.

My numbers on my ID are designed to mean something just as God designed His numbers to mean something.

On my ID, 3 represent 3 pictures of the same day, the day Jesus was led to the cross.
4 represents that same day divided into 4 quarters.
6 represents each quarter of that same day being 6 hours periods.
And 7, is the same day as a whole, a 24 hour day.

If that day is dissected, you will find how God recreated the 7-day creation in just one day.

Jesus came to change the world in heart only; therefore, we are a new creation.
The lost world came to an end at the cross, and the New Jerusalem was born in Christ’s resurrection.

He who is in Christ is not of this world, but is in the world, and the world holds no claims on us.
With Christ as my foundation, and on which I stand firmly, what have I have to fear, numbers, denominations, religious beliefs, what?

Fear is our enemy and keeps us from gaining understanding.

If you believe in Jesus, and understand you are saved by Him and not what you do, then you know you are safe and should feel and know that once reborn, you can not again become unborn.

If one remains inside a bottle, one is limited to what one sees in side only, but if one sees from the outside of the bottle, not only can one see what is in the bottle but all else outside as well.

Religion is good for the child as guidance, fellowship and strength, but if that child matures in the word, it will find liberty.

Liberty which does not bind, but allows love to be expressed freely.

Peace>>>AJ

chette777 06-21-2008 12:24 AM

AJ you are way off base in using God's word in the way you are with numbers. just because the Lord has 12 disciples is not a command to see why he only has twelve. you will notice Acts 2 there were 16 voices spoken and 16 men present at the time the sound of a rushing wind that divided itself into cloven tongues and rested on each one.

you don't have to know why God chose to have 7 days for the week, or why 28 days (four 7's) in a month (that is changed by men but based onteh cycle of the moon) but there is no hidden meaning in it. or 7 feasts 70 years, 70 or 72 disciples or why Satans name and death have five letters each. or why when one is smote under the fifth rib he will die. and if you know Christ risen onteh third day was nothing super spiritual it had to do with the custom of many eastern cultures that upon the fourth day a body is corrupt. Gods word said he would not let his Holy one see corruption. not hidden numbers needed to reveal that.

if God wanted us to waist time on figuring out the numbers he used he would give us a clear instructions on how to and which ones. 2Tim2:15 is the study of the word not the numbers. you will spend you life on that and miss a lot more than you think.

My freind I was already down that path of looking for the number meaning in the Bible when involed in the New Age cult of Church Universal and Triumphant. they were all into what you have just shared in your latest post. it is nothing new. But this I know these people believed in beings from other planets who have come here and are known as the Illuminate(Satan and his angels) and they are the ones who taught this whole number thing you are so freely thinking is of God.

I am born Again not reborn. and not loosing your salvation does not give you the right to dabble in Demonological teachings of Numbers. you will bring a blinding to your eyes to Gods truth not enlightenment. all what you said was said by the Illuminate (Satan and his angels) when they taught us that in the CUT cult. It would bring us freedom from fear, denominationlism and religion. I am telling you I have heard all your words directly from them. you may already be possessed and you are not trully saved as you think.

"from gaining understanding" that was the serpents (Satan) call to Eve, Genesis3: for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. you are saying the same thing by claining if we will not open up to numerology we are traped in a bottle of Ignorance. No my freind it is the Devil who has your eyes (heart) focused on doing something you have no need to do. for the scriptures are clear on all of God wonderous wisdoms and ways. nothing is hidden in numbers beleive me.

A man named Simon beleived on Jesus (was he saved?) but he was rebuked by Peter with these words I say to you, "Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee Acts 8:22. for you it is not about gaining power to lay hand so men can receive the Holy Ghost. But that you think you can gain more knowledge by taking Gods word and numbering and getting hidden data and secrets that others cannot.

As I said in the last post you felt we did not know about how God inforces his word by doubling. we know all about his concentrated (Multiplying, doubling, tripling) ways, but he also has substarctions, divisions and removals.

We did not learn these things by converting numbers but by the study of His word for it is clear nothing is hidden as you assume. that is a lie of the Devil.

We will be praying for you and may I give you warning if you continue to place post which teach New AGe teachings you may have to answer to the Web Master. this is a site to learn and share Bible not New Age teachings.

look3467 06-21-2008 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 5836)
AJ you are way off base in using God word in the way you are in numbers. just because the Lord has 12 disciples is not a command to see why he only has twelve. you will notice Acts 2 there were 16 voices spoken and 16 men present at the time the sound of a rushing wind that divided itself into cloven tongues and rested on each one.

you don't have to know why God chose to have 7 days for the week, or why 28 days (four 7's) in a month (that is changed by men but based onteh cycle of the moon) but there is no hidden meaning in it.

if God wanted us to waist time on figuring out the numbers he used he would give us a clear instructions on how to and which ones. 2Tim2:15 is the study of the word not the numbers. you will spend you life on that and miss a lot more than you think.

My freind I was already down that [ath of looking for the number meanins in the Bible when involed in the New Age cult of Church Universal and Triumphant. they were all into what you have just shared in your latest post. it is nothing new. But this I kow these peopel believed in beings from other planets who have come here and are known as the Illuminate(Satan and his angels) and they are the ones who taught this whole number thing you are so freely thinking is of God.

Good Day AJ this will be my last word

REPENT!

Sorry you feel that way. But your right, you don't have to know anything you don't want to.

Peace>>>AJ