AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   Missions Support (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   3D animation for Missionaries (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=387)

hamite1212 07-31-2008 04:39 PM

3D animation for Missionaries

With the cooperation of Jack Chick, Chick Publications or Chick Tracts, the 12 minute to 16 minute presentation "The Sissy" will be available on DVD for missionaries without charge. Hopely, 4 to 6 weeks from now this DVD will be finished and given free of charge to missionaries who are fishing, working the field, for lost souls and preach that the only way to Heaven is by the Lord Jesus Christ only.

To show this 3D animated short film allows the missionary to have time to preach and lead many to the Lord Jesus Christ.

This film cost over $200,000 due to buying all the equipment and paying animators to create the characters. Brother Jack Chick is excited to see his characters come to life and Brother Peter Ruckman will be getting one after Brother Chick gets his. Chick Publications will probably be handling the DVD for them to use but Brother Chick and I agree that the missionaries get one free to winning souls.

Sound money come for the 2nd film it should cost only $65,000 and that is money that I do not live on but for only getting the work done.

It will first be in English then with help of other missionaries we hope they can work with us to get the film in their own language and without charge. It's to their benefit to use such a film to have the fish come to the food.

We believe to fish with a net not just one pole and this type of tool does fish with a net. Folks love entertainment and this is a true conservative film with salvation invite at the end. 100% KJV 1611 with no apology!

Respectfully

Steve West
LittleShots Productions, LLC
www.littleshotsproductions.com

chette777 08-04-2008 02:38 AM

Steve,

Please inform me when it becomes available for us missionaries in the field. I would love to show them. I preveiwed the clips and I think it will go over well in our youth nite.

thanks

hamite1212 08-04-2008 07:30 AM

We have a missionary in Africa that wants one and he mentioned that he will advertise a week in advance and have up to 1,000 people come. Over 800 will get saved because it's an American film. We're excited to fish with a net.

Some folks watch others fish, some pay others to fish, some fish with one pole and others fish with nets. Fishing, no matter pole or net, is obeying the Lord but when an idea comes that can be Net Fishing is a great thing as well. This film we consider as a "Net" and that's why there is no charge to missionaries to help them that are out there being fishermen of men.

I'm glad you're on this site so I can find you quickly and let you know when the film is ready. All I ask is for emails of souls won to keep making more films helping you catch fish for the Lord!

TheBibleSender 08-05-2008 11:07 AM

That is great. I would love to add these to the dvds that I send to missionaries. I really like the Long trip short that Chick put on his latest version of the Light of the World. God bless. :)

Manny Rodriguez 08-07-2008 07:19 AM

Bro. West,

I'm a Missionary to Puerto Rico. I am interested in your work. I just looked over your website. I like what you're doing.

God bless.

hamite1212 08-07-2008 01:46 PM

Brother Rodriguez does Puerto Rico have English among the majority as well as Spanish or is the majority Spanish with very little English? We only have it in English right now and would need Spanish translation but a Spanish that could be used in other countries. I hear that there's several types of Spanish and the Spanish from Spain is the best Spanish for all Spanish speaking countries. I sure have used the word "Spanish" a lot on this reply but it is a concern when translating. If English is ok with you then we have a film that will be ready for you soon. All work and handling to missionaries will most likely be handle with Chick Publications and LittleShots but I need to wait until the film is finished completely, soon, and then Brother Jack Chick and I can figure what is the simpliest way to keep it all simple for missionaries and for Chick Publications. "The Sissy" will belong to Chick Publications with LittleShots being able to help only a few. We want the Holy Spirit to guide us to make sure this first 3D conservative film is handled correctly. Please keep in touch or watch this forum when announcements are made. I put the post up to see what missionaries are interested to help them lead more to our Precious Lord, Savior and God.

Respectfully serving the Lord Jesus Christ

Steve West
www.littleshotsproductions, LLC

Manny Rodriguez 08-09-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamite1212 (Post 6612)
Brother Rodriguez does Puerto Rico have English among the majority as well as Spanish or is the majority Spanish with very little English? We only have it in English right now and would need Spanish translation but a Spanish that could be used in other countries. I hear that there's several types of Spanish and the Spanish from Spain is the best Spanish for all Spanish speaking countries. I sure have used the word "Spanish" a lot on this reply but it is a concern when translating. If English is ok with you then we have a film that will be ready for you soon. All work and handling to missionaries will most likely be handle with Chick Publications and LittleShots but I need to wait until the film is finished completely, soon, and then Brother Jack Chick and I can figure what is the simpliest way to keep it all simple for missionaries and for Chick Publications. "The Sissy" will belong to Chick Publications with LittleShots being able to help only a few. We want the Holy Spirit to guide us to make sure this first 3D conservative film is handled correctly. Please keep in touch or watch this forum when announcements are made. I put the post up to see what missionaries are interested to help them lead more to our Precious Lord, Savior and God.

Respectfully serving the Lord Jesus Christ

Steve West
www.littleshotsproductions, LLC

Puerto Rico is predominantly Spanish-speaking but since it is a US Territory there is a lot of English. The Spanish language has its differences of word usages in every spanish-speaking country but it is all basically the same. Please do keep us updated. I am anxious to see your work. God's blessings upon your endeavors for Christ.