AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bible Versions (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ruckman Referance Bible? (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1057)

Koontzy 03-02-2009 12:24 AM

Ruckman Referance Bible?

Any news on when this is coming out? I wrote them an email about this time last year and they said by the end of 2008, but i dont see it anywhere yet.

anyone have any news:)

Jeremy 03-03-2009 01:09 PM

I am waiting for information myself,no one seems to know. It is not mentioned anywhere at the Bookstore. Anyone??Anyone??

tonybones2112 03-04-2009 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koontzy (Post 16089)
Any news on when this is coming out? I wrote them an email about this time last year and they said by the end of 2008, but i dont see it anywhere yet.

anyone have any news:)

If you go to his bookstore site, you may now download in .pdf format the Bible Believer's Bulletin, he has made reference to it in several past issues. It is a huge project and as I understand it only through the first proofreader's stage.

Grace and peace

Tony

stephanos 03-04-2009 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybones2112 (Post 16195)
If you go to his bookstore site, you may now download in .pdf format the Bible Believer's Bulletin, he has made reference to it in several past issues. It is a huge project and as I understand it only through the first proofreader's stage.

Grace and peace

Tony

That's not what I was told. I was told that it's finished and is with the printers and should be available in May.

Peace and Love,
Stephen

atlas 03-04-2009 10:12 AM

Stephanos,

Quote:

I was told that it's finished and is with the printers and should be available in May.
That is the information I was told also.

Atlas

tonybones2112 03-04-2009 10:43 AM

Then as Dr. Ruckman himself would say, kewl.

Grace and peace

Tony

atlas 03-04-2009 11:14 AM

Tony,

Do not get your hopes up, it may get pushed back again. It has been push back a few times in the past. It may happen again. Just trying to let you know what MAY happen.

Atlas

tonybones2112 03-04-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atlas (Post 16213)
Tony,

Do not get your hopes up, it may get pushed back again. It has been push back a few times in the past. It may happen again. Just trying to let you know what MAY happen.

Atlas

Thank you Atlas. I know a lot of people are looking forward to it. I can't afford it myself. I know his health ain;t good and he's got to put up with the opposition, I trust it will come.

Grace and peace to you

Tony

stephanos 03-04-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybones2112 (Post 16249)
Thank you Atlas. I know a lot of people are looking forward to it. I can't afford it myself. I know his health ain;t good and he's got to put up with the opposition, I trust it will come.

Grace and peace to you

Tony

LOL, yep it sure will. It will be interesting to see what kind of articles circulate around the net when this Bible is finally published. :D

Peace and Love,
Stephen

Koontzy 03-05-2009 12:00 AM

Update...

Ok fella I called them today to ask about ordering a book, during that I aksed about this bible.

heres what I got..

It should be available May or June..

The bible will contain alot of info on Ruckman and his teachings!

I cant wait for it myself!!!!!!