AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bible Versions (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Crazy thoughts (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1123)

Fredoheaven 03-29-2009 09:48 PM

Crazy thoughts
 
I am a firm believer that our KJV is the preserved word of God and in no doubt it is said to be the perfect word of God. We are a still living in this world, which menas there is still a capacity to do sin and with our finite mind we are not able to know everything. Somehow, thoughts after thought, which I called them a "crazy thought" comes to my mind about our beloved KJV if this will live forever. Well our Lord had stated that "Heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass.." surely the KJV will live forever. Now my crazy thought is this: will our KJV1611 will still be used in heaven?

Please help...:help:


Jude 25
www.fredsites.weebly.com

Kiwi Christian 03-29-2009 10:39 PM

I believe it will, and only once we get there will we comprehend the scriptures that teach "for ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven" and "the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever." I believe that in heaven God will reveal to us all the depth and treasures of His written word, the King James Bible, and nothing will be withheld from us then. That is something I greatly look forward to, just as Jesus did to those two disciples in Luke 24:27 when he expounded the scriptures unto them concerning himself, so will he expound them to us in glory.

Now, the language of heaven is supposedly Hebrew, so I'm not sure how that's all going to work? :noidea:

bibleprotector 03-29-2009 11:32 PM

We know that the Scripture is in heaven, but we also know that Heaven is not an eternal place. There will be a new heaven (eternal).

Earth is not eternal either, and there will be a new earth (eternal).

So when it says that God's Word is settled in heaven, it is true. The Word is for ever. The heaven is going to be made anew.

However, while this old earth remains, there will be the Kingdom of Heaven on earth for 1000 years. I suggest that the standard Bible in the Millennium will be the KJB. When Jesus comes with the saints, it is to take hold of the earthly possessions. Since the Scripture is already in the earth, it does not require Christ’s people to bring Scripture from heaven at Armageddon.

chette777 03-30-2009 03:49 AM

It will be the preserved word of God in the language of that day.

My thought is this, God's word is eternal, the written word is for this 24/7TQ. The eternal word need not be written but only spoken, for sure it will be in us as we will have sinless bodies and minds no need for a written KJV anymore outside this 24/7TQ

Fredoheaven 03-30-2009 04:42 AM

Thoughts to thank for
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi Christian (Post 17551)
I believe it will, and only once we get there will we comprehend the scriptures that teach "for ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven" and "the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever." I believe that in heaven God will reveal to us all the depth and treasures of His written word, the King James Bible, and nothing will be withheld from us then. That is something I greatly look forward to, just as Jesus did to those two disciples in Luke 24:27 when he expounded the scriptures unto them concerning himself, so will he expound them to us in glory.

Now, the language of heaven is supposedly Hebrew, so I'm not sure how that's all going to work? :noidea:

Well thanks for your thoughts. You believed it will, but not so sure how it will then work, since it was supposedly the language of heaven is Hebrew. God's chosen people in the O.T. times were the Israelites and they used the Hebrew language. In the N.T. the people of God used the Greek language, hence, we have a N.T. Gk, and some part is the Old Latin but now we have an English as the preserved word of God. However...

:RunToKJB:


Again thanks,

Jude 25
http://www.fredsites.weebly.com

Fredoheaven 03-30-2009 04:52 AM

So much to thank for
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bibleprotector (Post 17555)
We know that the Scripture is in heaven, but we also know that Heaven is not an eternal place. There will be a new heaven (eternal).

Earth is not eternal either, and there will be a new earth (eternal).

So when it says that God's Word is settled in heaven, it is true. The Word is for ever. The heaven is going to be made anew.

However, while this old earth remains, there will be the Kingdom of Heaven on earth for 1000 years. I suggest that the standard Bible in the Millennium will be the KJB. When Jesus comes with the saints, it is to take hold of the earthly possessions. Since the Scripture is already in the earth, it does not require Christís people to bring Scripture from heaven at Armageddon.

Verily, God's word is forever settled in heaven thus you say we will no longer bring in heaven the KJB. Correct me if I'm wrong, but when Christ returns with His saints it is suggested we used the KJB for one thousand years reign. Aha... thanks again
:rapture:


Jude 25
http://www.fredsites.weebly.com

chette777 03-30-2009 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bibleprotector (Post 17555)
we also know that Heaven is not an eternal place. There will be a new heaven (eternal).

the heavens that are rolled away like a scroll Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; is the heaven of our current universe inside the Firmament which will include the atmosphere and the removal of the firmament.

the heaven beyond the firmament will be revealed with all the glory of God in Rev 21-22. this abode of God has not been touched by sin and therefore has no need to be removed or changed

this pure heaven was seen by Paul when he testified Acts 26:13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me. It was the glory of the risen saviour in the heaven above the firmament.

He later called it the third heaven, 2Cor 12:2-4 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Fredoheaven 03-30-2009 05:58 AM

Yes Sir
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 17559)
It will be the preserved word of God in the language of that day.

My thought is this, God's word is eternal, the written word is for this 24/7TQ. The eternal word need not be written but only spoken, for sure it will be in us as we will have sinless bodies and minds no need for a written KJV anymore outside this 24/7TQ

Revelation 19:13 " And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood:and his name is called The Word of God". So that no need for a written KJV?

Revelation 7:9-12

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds and people,and tongues, stood before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands. And cried with a loud voice saying, SALVATION TO OUR GOD WHICH SITTETH UPON THE THRONE AND UNTO THE LAMB...Saying, Amen: Blessing and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.


Good point sir...:eyebrows:

Thanks,


Jude 25

bibleprotector 03-30-2009 06:03 AM

The third heaven (God's abode) is going to be replaced with a new one.

Mr*13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Re*21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Re*21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Just_A_Thought 03-30-2009 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredoheaven (Post 17548)
I am a firm believer that our KJV is the preserved word of God and in no doubt it is said to be the perfect word of God. We are a still living in this world, which menas there is still a capacity to do sin and with our finite mind we are not able to know everything. Somehow, thoughts after thought, which I called them a "crazy thought" comes to my mind about our beloved KJV if this will live forever. Well our Lord had stated that "Heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass.." surely the KJV will live forever. Now my crazy thought is this: will our KJV1611 will still be used in heaven?

Please help...:help:


Jude 25
www.fredsites.weebly.com

I think we will not need a written word since we will have unlimited access to Jesus. I am not sure, maybe we will have a written word but I personnally do not think we will need one since we have the Word.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Website © AV1611.Com.
Posts represent only the opinions of users of this forum and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the webmaster.

Software for Believing Bible Study