AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   Current Events (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Abortion doctor killed (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1311)

tonybones2112 05-31-2009 01:29 PM

Abortion doctor killed

It looks like those goose-stepping Catholic socio-psychopaths at Christian Identity are at it again. Eric Robert Rudolph Lives!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_tiller_shooting

This is not how it is done.

2Co 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )

Grace and peace friends

Tony

Bro. Parrish 05-31-2009 04:48 PM

Horrible. Very sorry to see this happen in this fashion, (it's not good for the pro life movement). I would have loved to have seen him repent and be saved, some of the most virulent pro-lifers were former abortion people. If it had to happen, I would have preferred to see him terminated in a capital punishment setting, where he could have got a lethal injection or electrocution for murdering over 60,000 human babies. I'm not happy that someone felt the need to deal with it like that, but then again—I see no difference between what Tiller was doing and a man who was routinely murdering 10 year old kids via premeditated murder. Sometimes it takes violence to stop violence. Either way, Tiller the Killer was a MASS MURDERER who got what he deserved, and I'm sorry to say it—but that bullet is now the least of his problems.

kns215 06-01-2009 07:01 PM

Atheist Canada just had to print this story as one of the "top stories".

featured in one of the most read newspaper in Toronto.
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/643502

Bro. Parrish 06-01-2009 07:30 PM

You can't help but notice, like most media spins, the headline on that article sets the stage for a slanted presentation right from the start...

notice the title that given to the Pro-Life camp is NEVER PRO-LIFE, it is always "opponent," or "anti abortion," or in this case the title is simply "ABORTION FOES."

Here is how the word "FOE" is described by Dictionary.com:

foe  [foh]
–noun
1. a person who feels enmity, hatred, or malice toward another; enemy: a bitter foe.
2. a military enemy; hostile army.
3. a person belonging to a hostile army or nation.
4. an opponent in a game or contest; adversary: a political foe.
5. a person who is opposed in feeling, principle, etc., to something: a foe to progress in civil rights.
6. a thing that is harmful to or destructive of something: Sloth is the foe of health.

This subtle tactic is very typical in the media, and sets the tone for the entire article, even though as the article goes on to report; just last month, a Gallup Poll found that 51 percent of Americans now call themselves PRO-LIFE.

Winman 06-01-2009 07:56 PM

What an outrage! :drama:

I guess I have to be politically correct and say this was a terrible thing.

Two abortion doctors have been killed in the U.S. since 1998. I wonder how many innocent babies have been murdered since then??

tonybones2112 06-01-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish (Post 21235)
Horrible. Very sorry to see this happen in this fashion, (it's not good for the pro life movement). I would have loved to have seen him repent and be saved, some of the most virulent pro-lifers were former abortion people. If it had to happen, I would have preferred to see him terminated in a capital punishment setting, where he could have got a lethal injection or electrocution for murdering over 60,000 human babies. I'm not happy that someone felt the need to deal with it like that, but then again—I see no difference between what Tiller was doing and a man who was routinely murdering 10 year old kids via premeditated murder. Sometimes it takes violence to stop violence. Either way, Tiller the Killer was a MASS MURDERER who got what he deserved, and I'm sorry to say it—but that bullet is now the least of his problems.

In my estimate this man was killed by his own people brother. The killing was engineered and manipulated by them anyway since they will bear the most fruit from it. You're talking about billions of dollars. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal because when they are, Jesus is always blamed for it. There is a law of reaping and sowing and this man reaped the whirlwind, but Christ died for him and no one has the right to take from him the chance for salvation.

Grace and peace

Tony

tonybones2112 06-01-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winman (Post 21367)
What an outrage! :drama:

I guess I have to be politically correct and say this was a terrible thing.

Two abortion doctors have been killed in the U.S. since 1998. I wonder how many innocent babies have been murdered since then??

The babies had a right to a life brother, but they are all with Jesus Christ now. It's not "politically correct" to not stand for Romans 13. God established our government and our civil laws and it's just as illegal in His eyes as it is in our criminal codes. His killer will be sent to a cushy prison with 3 hots and a cot, and you, me and all the rest who stand for life will be the ones prosecuted and persecuted. That's why I say the guy was killed at the instigation and manipulation of his own people. Now we are the "murderers"

Grace and peace

Tony

Bro. Parrish 06-02-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybones2112 (Post 21379)
There is a law of reaping and sowing and this man reaped the whirlwind, but Christ died for him and no one has the right to take from him the chance for salvation.

Brother,
I agree no individual had the right to take his life in that fashion, but what on earth makes you think he didn't have the "chance" for salvation? I think Mr. Tiller probably was presented with more gospel tracts than almost every other person in modern history, and has been rejecting God and the Gospel for a long, long, time.

Quote:

The babies had a right to a life brother, but they are all with Jesus Christ now. It's not "politically correct" to not stand for Romans 13. God established our government and our civil laws and it's just as illegal in His eyes as it is in our criminal codes.

Tony, I hear you but I don't think God established the current law on abortion... I see that as man's law, a result of a perverted legal opinion on the term "personhood." As I was saying, I think Tiller deserved capital punishment because I think God's view on the issue is clear:

"Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man." Genesis 9:6

Quote:

That's why I say the guy was killed at the instigation and manipulation of his own people. Now we are the "murderers."

Actually the latest catch phrase is TERRORISTS:
funny how the T-word has now resurfaced...

Anti-abortion violence is form of terrorism?
http://www.examiner.com/x-3035-Every...m-of-terrorism

Will Obama Use Anti-Terror Tools Against the Anti-Abortion Assasins?
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...rtion-Assasins

WAS THE MURDER OF GEORGE TILLER TERRORISM?
http://www.prospect.org/csnc/blogs/t...f_george_tille

Winman 06-02-2009 02:19 PM

Tony

I was being a little sarcastic in my post. I am not happy about someone shooting this abortion doctor, and I think it was wrong. I do not, nor have ever condoned this type of action.

That said, I am not overly upset about it either. And it really doesn't matter what pro-life supporters do, the abortionists are going to call us all sorts of evil names no matter what.

Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Bro. Parrish 06-02-2009 04:19 PM

Here's the thing I sometimes struggle with...

If you knew a proven serial killer who has already killed 50,000 people was standing over a 10 year old child in the process of butchering the child with a knife, and you had the ability to stop him with a gun, would you do it?