AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit-Chat (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Great Battle....PC vs Mac!!!! (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1102)

Traditional Anglican 03-21-2009 03:21 PM

The Great Battle....PC vs Mac!!!!

Brethren, I just got the new Mac-Book Pro. It is AMAZING!!! I have long been fond of Mac (and their obvious superiority :):):D) SO I just wondered, who in the AV Forum prefers what???? Clunky PC or SLEEK Mac!:pop2:

JaeByrd 03-21-2009 03:36 PM

why do Mac users always try to provoke PC users into arguing which is better?

:deadhorse:

BTW, I believe we've had this conversation at least twice already.... Has it been at least 6 months from the last time? :nono: I think we have to wait at least another 2 months? :)

Renee 03-21-2009 03:43 PM

Do new mwmbers check out the old trheads before they post?

Traditional Anglican 03-21-2009 03:45 PM

Actually I did a search for Mac...sorry....

Traditional Anglican 03-21-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaeByrd (Post 17192)
why do Mac users always try to provoke PC users into arguing which is better?

:deadhorse:

BTW, I believe we've had this conversation at least twice already.... Has it been at least 6 months from the last time? :nono: I think we have to wait at least another 2 months? :)

Was not trying to provoke.:eek: I intended it as fun, sorry if it was interpretaded as provocation. Not my intent. Manifold apologies.

JaeByrd 03-21-2009 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traditional Anglican (Post 17197)
Was not trying to provoke.:eek: I intended it as fun, sorry if it was interpretaded as provocation. Not my intent. Manifold apologies.

As was my reply to you. :) I was teasing back...

Diligent 03-21-2009 04:05 PM

I'm going to do something I've never done before. In the spirit of this thread, I've adjusted the poll questions. The PC item now has a more realistic description than "forget Vista ever happened."

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :pound:

JaeByrd 03-21-2009 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diligent (Post 17200)
I'm going to do something I've never done before. In the spirit of this thread, I've adjusted the poll questions. The PC item now has a more realistic description than "forget Vista ever happened."

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Traditional Anglican 03-21-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diligent (Post 17200)

OF COURSE Vista is REAL WORK......you are always repairing the bugs and crashes!!!!!!:pound:

Diligent 03-21-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traditional Anglican (Post 17194)
Actually I did a search for Mac...sorry....

No big deal. I hope nobody takes this thread too seriously!

What computer you choose is hardly an issue worthy of true argument.

BTW, you can run Windows software on your Mac with Crossover. I hear from my users that it works well for SwordSearcher. So, any computer you can run SwordSearcher on is good enough in my book. :)