AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit-Chat (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Greetings from Texas! (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1201)

ChaplainPaul 04-28-2009 10:34 PM

Greetings from Texas!

Greetings! I'm new here. I'm a chaplain at a juvenile correctional facility and in Army Reserves in the Great State of Texas! :amen:

Bro. Parrish 04-28-2009 10:49 PM

Welcome to the forum! :yo:

Fredoheaven 04-29-2009 04:18 AM

You are most welcome in this forum. God bless...:):):)

Billie 04-29-2009 04:47 AM

:welcome: to the forum! We look forward to reading your posts, and hearing a little of your testimony! :wave:

Brother Tim 04-29-2009 07:58 AM

Welcome, Brother Paul! :yo:

You will find that this forum is much more decent than FFF. At least here we fight like brothers and sisters! :D

Brethren and sistren, Brother Paul is a fine warrior for the Cross. I am sure that he will be a blessing to us all.

ChaplainPaul 04-29-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Tim (Post 18865)
Welcome, Brother Paul! :yo:

You will find that this forum is much more decent than FFF. At least here we fight like brothers and sisters! :D

Brethren and sistren, Brother Paul is a fine warrior for the Cross. I am sure that he will be a blessing to us all.

Thank you for your kind words. You've been a blessing and an encouragement to me in recent months.

tonybones2112 04-30-2009 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaplainPaul (Post 18846)
Greetings! I'm new here. I'm a chaplain at a juvenile correctional facility and in Army Reserves in the Great State of Texas! :amen:

Paul, greetings to you from the not-so-great-state of Ohio. Come and be refreshed, rest in the Lord in mind and spirit. As Tim says, we are brothers and sisters here, yet sometimes siblings disagree. I contended with robycop3 in yahoogroups a few years ago, and am his worst nightmare, as I am destined to be Barry's. I am sure Tim has dealt with Barry as a Christian gentleman, but in the Lord's Army, I am a drill instructor. Gentlemanly words were of no effect as Tim has been used, like the Jehovah's Witnesses do in their door to door "ministries", as a whet-rock to sharpen their arguing abilities against. The FFF crowd is going to have to define a body of Scripture with me and then give me that Scripture to prove why none of us can define a body of Scripture. Hooraw!

Grace and peace brother and welcome.

Tony

Winman 05-03-2009 06:33 PM

Howdy Paul and welcome to the forum :)

ChaplainPaul 05-04-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybones2112 (Post 18935)
Paul, greetings to you from the not-so-great-state of Ohio. Come and be refreshed, rest in the Lord in mind and spirit. As Tim says, we are brothers and sisters here, yet sometimes siblings disagree. I contended with robycop3 in yahoogroups a few years ago, and am his worst nightmare, as I am destined to be Barry's. I am sure Tim has dealt with Barry as a Christian gentleman, but in the Lord's Army, I am a drill instructor. Gentlemanly words were of no effect as Tim has been used, like the Jehovah's Witnesses do in their door to door "ministries", as a whet-rock to sharpen their arguing abilities against. The FFF crowd is going to have to define a body of Scripture with me and then give me that Scripture to prove why none of us can define a body of Scripture. Hooraw!

Grace and peace brother and welcome.

Tony

Duly noted! Hope I stay on your good side!

ChaplainPaul 05-04-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winman (Post 19077)
Howdy Paul and welcome to the forum :)

Thank you, and Howdy!