AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   Current Events (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sarah Palin (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=451)

Doxa 09-04-2008 10:27 AM

Sarah Palin

I watched Sarah Palin last night.

Her message gave me hope again for our Nation.

I am so glad that I watched.

God bless you all in Jesus' Name.

Cody1611 09-04-2008 10:52 PM

She's a lot better than Obama and Biden.

Manny Rodriguez 09-05-2008 07:58 AM

She's a better man than Obama and Biden. :eek::D

chette777 09-05-2008 08:47 AM

do you think she wrote her own speech? I watched the whole thing and I was impressed. she is pobably the best thing McCain could have done. he has a chance to win now.

Manny Rodriguez 09-05-2008 09:49 AM

One thing I like about Palin more than all the others running is that Palin is totally against abortion, even in matters of rape.

Doxa 09-05-2008 10:20 AM

Hi All!
Mandy Rodriquez...your comment about abortion. The next morning after Sarah Palin spoke, Fox and Friends had a woman speaking about abortion and was very upset with Sarah Palin's view---and she mentioned the "rape" victims.
A short while later, I realized that our society ever more speaks of repaying evil for evil.
No one on television ever tells a woman any more that a child is a gift from God.
For a child is a gift from God.

In a sense it seems that when a child is in the womb, a woman is always in a state of inconvenience. With this attitude, I heard that the only chance people have of talking a woman bent on having an abortion out of it, is to tell her that they will literally cut a piece of uterus out, which is true. This is the only thing I heard that may cause a woman to rethink the abortion is when it comes to her own health. But even more, a woman does not realize that it was God Who gave "her" a child, not some tissue to dispose of based on convenience or whatever.

Abortion has got to be one of the highest forms of idolatry ever devised.
And what is idolatry...anything that is about self pleasing.
How different is it really from Chemosh/Moab god where they threw babies on a burning altar to have better crops...we shake our heads, and wonder how did they get there?
It is all about self-pleasing.

I look at the Old Testament, and when did God's cup get full and judgment and punishment happen back then...I believe it pertained when the children and the innocent were slaughtered, that I believe is when the cup got full.

I am rambling. But it is just so heartbreaking to see how woman are so victimized by the teachings of our society, to view their own baby as trash for the Dumpster.

Doxa 09-05-2008 10:20 AM

Sorry

Oh, I am so sorry Manny, I spelled your name wrong!
Please forgive me!

Manny Rodriguez 09-05-2008 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doxa (Post 7402)
Oh, I am so sorry Manny, I spelled your name wrong!
Please forgive me!

No problem.

I know a lady who had an abortion but later got saved and repented of it. It took forever for this lady to forgive herself, even after getting saved and knowing that her sins were under the blood. After being born again, it was a long time before this lady could be convinced that it was OK to have a baby. Due to demoralizing guilt, she would punish herself mentally by convincing herself that she wasn't worthy to ever have a child again. Fortunately, after several years of our church praying for her and counseling her, she finally decided to become a mother. God blessed her and her husband with a beautiful child.

People don't realize the psycological effects that abortion has on women later on in their lives. That is how wicked Satan, the god of this world, is. He hates life, especially human life because it is created in the image of God. So he inspires this world system to push abortion. The devil knows that abortion produces several results in favor of his cause against God. It destroys a life that could have brought glory to God. And it causes the woman to have to deal with the aftermath of an abortion by either searing her conscience as to the severity of her sin or bringing upon her a demoralizing guilt that she will have to live with for the rest of her life that may even hinder her from trying to live for God should she ever repent of her sin.

Doxa 09-05-2008 11:14 AM

Dear Manny

Greetings Manny,
That is one powerful message.
And so very true, the affects that women have. I know one woman who will probably never come to the LIGHT because of it...she stays in the darkness.

Scott Simons 09-05-2008 05:38 PM

She is NWO

You need to get out of the Left Right paradigm, or you are not going see what is coming.
www.infowars.com