AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit-Chat (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Intro and glad to be here! (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1252)

bondservant40 05-19-2009 06:48 PM

Intro and glad to be here!

Hi!

I'm a long time sword searcher user and dearly love the Authorized Version. I studied the Bible version issue for about 10 years. My Seminary was a strong "King James Preferred" school. I've published 3 Bible Studies and love to lead womens ministries....or serve in whatever way the Lord calls. Formally though, I'm just a stay at home homeschooling mom who loves the Lord and her family. I am so thankful for the gift of His grace and His Word!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!:D
In Christ
Beth

Jassy 05-19-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondservant40 (Post 20140)
Hi!

I'm a long time sword searcher user and dearly love the Authorized Version. I studied the Bible version issue for about 10 years. My Seminary was a strong "King James Preferred" school. I've published 3 Bible Studies and love to lead womens ministries....or serve in whatever way the Lord calls. Formally though, I'm just a stay at home homeschooling mom who loves the Lord and her family. I am so thankful for the gift of His grace and His Word!

In Christ
Beth

Greetings in the Lord, Beth!

A hearty welcome to you! I'm new here also and I have truly learned much in just a couple of days here! Like you I am a firm AV supporter and believer. It is wonderful to come across a forum like this where the AV is uplifted as God's inerrant Word! It bothers me so much when I constantly hear other Christians saying, "I believe the Bible is the Word of God, but........" and then they go on to say that it has ERRORS!! Since God had the POWER to give us His Word, He certainly has the power to SUSTAIN it!

Glad to see another sister in the Lord here!
Jassy

Fredoheaven 05-19-2009 09:13 PM

Sis Beth,

Greetings from our Lord Jesus Christ. God bless you and welcome to the forum:)

Rolando 05-19-2009 09:21 PM

Welcome to the forum sister! I thanks the LORD God, for you and the other new members who love the Authorized Version! I noticed a lot of new people who love the Word of God, have been joining lately. Praise the LORD God!
:amen:

tonybones2112 05-19-2009 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondservant40 (Post 20140)
Hi!

In Christ
Beth

Beth, welcome to the friendliest Bible forum on the web and the AV1611.com Theological Institute. We issue no doctorate degrees but Orderly Of Theology degrees.

An orderly cleans up the mess the doctors make:D

Grace and peace and again, welcome.

Tony

peopleoftheway 05-20-2009 05:20 AM

Welcome sister
I pray that this forum is as source of learning and edification through Gods people and his Holy written word.

Quote:

posted by Tony
We issue no doctorate degrees but Orderly Of Theology degrees.
:drum: :loco:

Brother Jerry 05-20-2009 05:37 AM

Welcome!

bondservant40 05-20-2009 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybones2112 (Post 20153)
Beth, welcome to the friendliest Bible forum on the web and the AV1611.com Theological Institute. We issue no doctorate degrees but Orderly Of Theology degrees.

Grace and peace and again, welcome.

Tony

lol, amen Tony! :amen: Who needs a degree when we have the Holy Ghost to teach us all things? :D

"But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." (1 Jn 2:27)

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome!!:D

Brother Tim 05-20-2009 08:09 AM

Welcome, Sister. :yo:

P.S. I am the "original" Brother Tim out of all the Tims here.

greenbear 05-20-2009 08:11 AM

Welcome, Beth! This forum seems to be adding new members daily. :)