AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   Doctrine (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Paul Washer exposed! (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=629)

MightyAngel 07-26-2009 05:15 PM

My testimony is against Paul Washer. There are many reasons why I'm against him but I'll try to keep this as short as possible. Let me first make it clear that I don't always blame the "minister" or their "flocks" in all of my rebukes but in this case I believe that both Paul Washer and his flocks are both in the wrong with God. :(

-------KJV-------
Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
---------------

Now if a man (such as Paul Washer) is to have a good report from those who are without this world's good in order to be a sound minister of righteousness, Paul Washer has utterly failed and so have his flocks.

Here's a few of the many reasons why:
-He's high minded and so are his flocks (his flocks praise him as "good" but it is written that no man is good)
-He has this world's good and he doesn't obey Matthew 5:42 (I've asked of him and I grew up fatherless in a 3rd generation of a family history of suicide.) Paul Washer won't give to them that ask of him directly. He only gives to them that don't ask of him (after he sounds a world-wide mega minsitry website trumpet or youtube video).
-He's failed to communicate (disobeying 1 Timothy 6:18). A failure to communicate shows a lack of Love. Didn't Jesus say that whatsoever you did for the least of these, you did for me? (I'm one of the very least of "these" the household of faith)
-Paul Washer and his flocks claim repentance and hardcore works but yet neither Paul nor any of his congregation have "seeked out the matter" concerning my "fatherless cause".
-His flocks also ignore my attempts to communicate and they often attack me with great anger :mad: for simply rebuking the one they have "respect of persons" for.

Paul Washer's religion is beyond defiled and blind and naked and lukewarm (in my eyes). Simply put: "It's not about giving to as many of the poorest people you can find that don't ask of you, it's about obeying Jesus and building your house on a rock. When I asked of him, Paul Washer wasn't only ignoring me (along with his servants) but he was talking in his video about how he likes to stop at a certain city just to buy suits there."

Are we not told that life is more than clothing? Well one thing's for sure about Paul Washer, I wanted to know him but he would not get to know me when I came to him in Love. And one thing's for certain about his flocks, they make videos on YouTube praising him as a true man of God and the videos are very flashy which make other lesser Christians to be provoked to envy or jealousy of his great mission trips in the jungles.

Paul Washer (and many other false teachers these days) does not obey God while claiming that works are so important that "if we can't see the good works of other Christians, we should shun them" (those are the words of Paul Washer himself). Yet he himself neither takes the time to communicate, consider a cause or distribute to it.

It's not about giving to them that don't ask of you (after sounding many trumpets) Especially when you're ignoring those who do ask of you.

Men speak well of Paul washer as they have always done concerning the false prophets. Beware of Paul Washer and the majority of his followers (who hardly even read the KJV bible). :eek:

chette777 07-31-2009 05:05 AM

I am reminded of a rich ministry in Texas (Hagee) to which I requested a movie for free seeing I couldn't afford the $39 donation for it. and I told them it would be used for our ministry here in the Philippines to reach people for Christ.

They replied they would pray for God to increase my wealth as Christians ministers should not be poor. then told me they don't have a budget to send free videos to missionaries.

I was flabbergasted at their response.

What is so strange is I have asked poor ministries for items to use in the mission field and they sent them plus extra Items I didn't even ask for, free of charge and they paid the postage.

just goes to show you these prosperity guys are like the rich of the world they want to hang on to all they have. you guys would not believe the amounts of my personal income I give to minister to others here. We pay for the extra the church can't cover (from our own pocket sometimes hundreds of dollars), we give to church workers sacks of rice and monetary gifts so they can buy food, as well as clothing and medications when they are sick. I maintain a first aid kit and wrap the woulds of any here in our area free of charge. I give them medications for Diarrhea, flu symptoms, allergies, sometimes I have given it all away then I need it and there is none.

The secret to true riches in Christ is to give what you have away, carry your cross, and follow Christ.

Luke 08-02-2009 04:10 PM

I had the same issue with Jack Chick. I bought several of his "Light of the World" DVD's and so did my church in Australia. I emailed asking him if I could copy the DVD since we couldn't afford the P&H and didn't want to give out copies to people who might not give them back. They replied and said NO, although they did it very graciously.