AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit-Chat (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New member (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1424)

cab 07-06-2009 08:37 AM

Greeting's, friends in CHRIST! I live in southern part of Oh and go to church at franklin furnace independent baptist church.Not gonna post a lot but will read much,with some questions.Really impressed with your stance on THE WORD OF GOD.

PaulB 07-06-2009 09:00 AM

Welcome

Hi Cab - Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your time here.

God bless

PaulB

Bro. Parrish 07-06-2009 10:22 AM

Cab,
I have to admit I never realized there was a place called Franklin Furnace.
Then again, I've only been to Ohio once so that would probably explain my ignorance, but looking at your church website it seems you have a very active ministry there...
welcome to the forum! :yo:

greenbear 07-06-2009 01:25 PM

Welcome to the forum, cab! Glad to have you here.

In Christ,

Jen

chette777 07-07-2009 03:15 AM

welcome Cab. Are you a male or female? If you dont' mind answering?:)

You joined on my birthday.:party: you can click on my name and go to my profile which will lead you to visit our web page there you can read my testimony and see some pictures of my family and ministry in the Philippines.

God bless your time here.

Bro. Parrish 07-08-2009 11:29 AM

Happy Birthday Chette...

Jassy 07-08-2009 12:15 PM

Welcome!!

Welcome to you Cab!

The "stickies" here are very good for reading and saving. I hope that you will find this Forum as wonderfully helpful as I have found it. Like all Forums, we do - at times - get off track and lose sight of an original topic, so stay around and give us some time. I know you'll find it edifying, as I have. I'll look forward to your posts, in the future. I took a look and your church website is good!

Jassy

Brother Tim 07-08-2009 01:09 PM

Welcome, Cab! :yo:

cab 07-08-2009 03:44 PM

Hey chette777 we support 5 missionaries in the Philippines.When i get home from church i will try and give you some names.Thank you all for the warm welcome from all of you.
May GOD bless you all.
In CHRIST "bro cab"

KingSolomon1611 07-08-2009 03:53 PM

Everyone on here prays for at least 8 hours of the day...on our knees with our hands together and fingers intertwined. We also read the scriptures for a minimum of 4 hours. Meditation takes up around 3 more hours. We fast 4 days a week and we go soul winning at least 10 times a week and street preach on every lunch break, instead of eating. We are a high caliber bunch of folks. You really got to be holy if you want to kick it with us.

By the way...all of the above is a lie!!!!! HA HA HA HA.

We are semi-normal folks who just believe the Book of Books.

WELCOME!