AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit-Chat (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hello everyone (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626)

KingJamesReader 10-26-2008 06:56 PM

Hello everyone

Hi all. I am new here and thought I'd take a few minutes to introduce myself.
My name is Robin. I am a wife & Mother of 2 beautiful girls. I teach homeschool through Family Christian academy. I have been a homeschool teacher for the past 3 years. Public schools are just too dangerous these days and I chose to keep my girls at home with me. I thank God for that freedom. I hope to make a lot of new friends here. I love to meet people that love to talk. God bless and have a wonderful day.

Brother Tim 10-27-2008 01:16 PM

Welcome, Robin. You are looking for "people that love to talk..." Well, some here might spell "talk" as "argue", but we are a big, happy? family, so don't mind the fusses. :D

stephanos 10-27-2008 04:19 PM

Hey Robin! Glad to have you join us. It is so great that you're protecting your children like that. If only more Christian parents would do the same...

Please take some time to look around, and read a few posts to get a feel for things around here. Like Brother Tim said, many of us are a bit passionate about our convictions, praise JESUS!

Peace and Love,
Stephen

KJBPrincess 10-27-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingJamesReader (Post 10157)
Hi all. I am new here and thought I'd take a few minutes to introduce myself.
My name is Robin. I am a wife & Mother of 2 beautiful girls. I teach homeschool through Family Christian academy. I have been a homeschool teacher for the past 3 years. Public schools are just too dangerous these days and I chose to keep my girls at home with me. I thank God for that freedom. I hope to make a lot of new friends here. I love to meet people that love to talk. God bless and have a wonderful day.

Hi Robin! It's great to see another Christian lady here! My name is Kathie, and I've been married for 6 months. Someday I want to be a homeschooling mom, too! :)

Here Am I 10-27-2008 06:48 PM

Hi Robin! Welcome!

I'm so glad you are able to homeschool your children. If I had it to do over, I would probably homeschool mine.

And it is nice to see another lady here!
:D

KingJamesReader 10-27-2008 10:44 PM

Well, I can deal with that also. I love to discuss the bible with people. I know not everyone believes the sames when it comes to religion but still we are made with a mouth and we should use it for spreading God's word. Thank you for the welcome !
I am happy to be here.

JaeByrd 10-28-2008 06:26 PM

There are a few of us. Females that is on the forum. :) Welcome to the forum. I'm Diligent's wife (for 14 1/2 years) and a 2nd generation homeschooler.

Luke 10-28-2008 06:30 PM

Oh wow, and I thought diligent was only in his 20's!!

KJBPrincess 10-28-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke (Post 10294)

I thought the same thing till I read JaeByrd's post! haha

JaeByrd 10-28-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke (Post 10294)

We married young... but not that young. ;)