AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   Doctrine (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Lucifer Project - Raising Antichrist (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1350)

GaryB 06-12-2009 03:51 PM

The Lucifer Project - Raising Antichrist

Has anyone read this eight part series discussing the coming New World Order under Lucifer? http://watchman33.wordpress.com/2009/04/ Since Lucifer is only mentioned in the AVKJV, what do you think of the author's conclusions on who Lucifer is or will become in the Kingdom of Antichrist?

Gary

chette777 06-14-2009 07:09 AM

Personally I would just stay focused on the Bible and your life in Christ, Keep reaching your friends, family and those around you with the Gospel of Grace and not be distracted by such things.

These persons seem to focus on some unbiblical things to prove their points as well as Bible but spending to much time in reading their material will distract you from focusing on your walk, your duty and your Lord. that is the way of our enemy distraction is a key method of his. to keep you looking one way while taking your attention off what really matters.

tonybones2112 06-14-2009 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 22124)
Personally I would just stay focused on the Bible and your life in Christ, Keep reaching your friends, family and those around you with the Gospel of Grace and not be distracted by such things.

These persons seem to focus on some unbiblical things to prove their points as well as Bible but spending to much time in reading their material will distract you from focusing on your walk, your duty and your Lord. that is the way of our enemy distraction is a key method of his. to keep you looking one way while taking your attention off what really matters.

No truer words were ever spoken. Thank you Chette. We are instructed not to look for the anti-Christ but the return of a risen Savior. These "projects" were around when I was a child in the 60s, and the 70s, and also the 80s. We are ministers of the reconciliation, ambassadors for Christ, and soldiers and need not have our eyes diverted from the front lines, and that is the preaching of Christ crucified.

Grace and peace

Tony

Grace and peace

GaryB 06-14-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybones2112 (Post 22135)
No truer words were ever spoken. Thank you Chette. We are instructed not to look for the anti-Christ but the return of a risen Savior. These "projects" were around when I was a child in the 60s, and the 70s, and also the 80s. We are ministers of the reconciliation, ambassadors for Christ, and soldiers and need not have our eyes diverted from the front lines, and that is the preaching of Christ crucified.

Grace and peace

Tony

Grace and peace

Grace and peace,

What did the Lord personally state in the following verses?

Matthew 24

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

What "gospel" did the Lord preach here?

Gary

chette777 06-15-2009 01:53 AM

the Kingdom Gospel-please go tothe thread Rightly dividing the Book of Acts and start from the beginning and read all you will see.

Mt 4:23 ¶ And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
Mt 9:35 ¶ And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
Mr 1:14 ¶ Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

GaryB 06-15-2009 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 22196)
the Kingdom Gospel-please go tothe thread Rightly dividing the Book of Acts and start from the beginning and read all you will see.

Mt 4:23 ¶ And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
Mt 9:35 ¶ And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
Mr 1:14 ¶ Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

chette777,

The Lord was "preaching" a gospel (good news) in Matthew 24 which is different that what you are stating since He said this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached. That is, the one He just finished preaching! We are not talking about Acts or Mark, or any other book of the Bible. The Lord preached many "gospels" during his 3 1/2 year ministry on earth, and Matthew 24 is one of them. Gospel simply means "good news" as stated above, it is not a doctrine or a sermon. Everything the Lord preached is a "gospel" since He only spoke of "good news" for mankind. Salvation is certainly a "gospel", but it is not the only "good news" that the Lord spoke about. Read the entire Chapter of Matthew 24, and determine the "topic" under discussion, it was not about Salvation, but the Last Days on planet earth!

Gary

greenbear 06-15-2009 10:33 PM

Here is link to article on recent crop circle of Phoenix rising that ties in pretty well with your post, Gary. http://www.roguegovernment.com/Inves...0/9/9/Y/M.html

There is definitely something big going on but I must say that it is not very astute for the author to maintain that Rev 13:3 refers to the 9/11 WTC attack and that the beast with seven heads is the G7???:

"Next, we witnessed the 9/11 destruction of the World Trade Center located in New York, which I believe was the wound to the “head of the beast” having seven heads (last day system of world order) – the U.S. being a part of the G7 nations."

Come on. Talk about newspaper exegesis!!! I quit reading there.

GaryB 06-16-2009 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenbear (Post 22239)
Here is link to article on recent crop circle of Phoenix rising that ties in pretty well with your post, Gary. http://www.roguegovernment.com/Inves...0/9/9/Y/M.html

There is definitely something big going on but I must say that it is not very astute for the author to maintain that Rev 13:3 refers to the 9/11 WTC attack and that the beast with seven heads is the G7???:

"Next, we witnessed the 9/11 destruction of the World Trade Center located in New York, which I believe was the wound to the “head of the beast” having seven heads (last day system of world order) – the U.S. being a part of the G7 nations."

Come on. Talk about newspaper exegesis!!! I quit reading there.

greenbear,

If you quit reading, then you did not get the "full picture"! However, it is your choice to read or not read anything you don't agree with.

Gary

GaryB 06-17-2009 01:19 PM

Just posted "new information" in the RECENT EVENTS - THE LUCIFER PROJECT section regarding the BIRTH OF REAGAN AND OBAMA'S RISE TO POWER.
Once again, facts appear like "science fiction"!

http://watchman33.wordpress.com/2009/

tonybones2112 06-17-2009 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaryB (Post 22181)
Grace and peace,

What did the Lord personally state in the following verses?

Matthew 24

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

What "gospel" did the Lord preach here?

Gary

I'm glad you are an OT Jew Gary, I'm a NT Paulician Christian myself, you're about 2000 years out of your realm.

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Mt 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Lu 3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

1Th 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that [U]ye receive not the grace of God in vain./U]
2Ti 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2Ti 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Gary, are you another "Great Commissioner" who is entangled in the affair of this life being a Chicken Little running around looking for The Beast and shouting lo, he is here, or lo, he is there, or do you preach Christ crucified in order than The Beast not have one more follower in The Tribulation? If the anti-Christ were in Jerusalem tomorrow I'd love to know what you or me could do about it, other than what we have been given the commission to do, preach Christ, or are you going to be declared AWOL?

Grace and peace Gary, you ever hear of a guy named Sergius Saulus Paulus of Tarsus?

Tony

GaryB 06-19-2009 01:39 PM

Prepare to be "shocked" once again after seeing "RONALD REAGAN – RENDEZVOUS WITH DESTINY" in the latest RECENT EVENTS - THE LUCIFER PROJECT section.

http://watchman33.wordpress.com/2009...cifer-project/

Gary

chette777 06-20-2009 01:10 AM

Gary are you promoting Watchman33 or are you watchmen 33?

GaryB 06-20-2009 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 22401)
Gary are you promoting Watchman33 or are you watchmen 33?

chette777,

I'm not promoting anything! As I recall, the link provided, does not sell "products" or solicit "funds", or even provide credit to the individual who did the blog. So what, in your mind, is being "promoted" at this site? Is everyone who provides a "link" in their posts on this forum accused of "promoting" something?

As for me being the watchman, even if I where, I would not disclose it; as that has been the apparent wish of the author, who would have done so on the blog if he wished his identity associated with blog.

Gary

Bro. Parrish 06-20-2009 02:01 PM

Maybe this should be over in the current events or general chit chat section... :confused:

greenbear 06-21-2009 12:07 AM

I figured it was posted in doctrine section on purpose because it is clearly mid or post-trib mind set.

chette777 06-21-2009 02:14 AM

Well GaryB,

You are promoting your blog thank you for admitting that. After visiting your blog, I visited some of your other posts on another web sites and it seems the same Day you joined here you joined on another site with the same posts you have posted here. so it would seem your only reason for joining this forum is to promote Watchman33. on June 8th you also joined three other sites all with the same posts as you have listed here. And seeing that GaryB never makes any comments on the Watchman33 blogs (I went through and read them and the comments and GaryB isn't even in there) it is easy to see you and Watchman33 are the same person.

Why not buy a domain and start a web page and pay for some search engine promotion? you will catch more fish and you will be doing so at your expense and not that of others who have put a lot of time trying to keep crack pots out of the forum especially those with personal agendas. As a Christian (if you are) do you feel what you done is right? I am sure if you would have approached the Administration and ask if they could propmote your web Blog they may have considered it.

Now to your only Post outside of promoting Watchman33 blog.wordpress.com

you comments from post #6
The Lord was "preaching" a gospel (good news) in Matthew 24 which is different that what you are stating since He said this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached. That is, the one He just finished preaching! We are not talking about Acts or Mark, or any other book of the Bible. The Lord preached many "gospels" during his 3 1/2 year ministry on earth, and Matthew 24 is one of them. Gospel simply means "good news" as stated above, it is not a doctrine or a sermon.

Certainly your blog is not a sermon it is a hodgepodge of news links and conspiracy theorists and extremist web sites links and articles. barely any Bible what so ever. Some weaker brethren might be swayed into the fear mongering you promote but most of us know it as the WILL OF GOD. and don't worry about being cought in the Tribulation as we believe we will be raptured out of here before any of the Antichrist prophecies of Ezekiel, Zakariah, Daniel and Revelation even happen.

Now in Post#6 You do lead to a doctrinal conclusion (even though you try to deny it in post6)that Matthew 24:4-14 is a gospel. The Gospel of the Kingdom is clearly laid out in Matthew, Mark, Luke and Acts 1-7, and there is no good news found in 24:4-14 (unless of course you consider the love of many to grow cold to be good news. The Gospel of the Kingdom is the Only Gospel Jesus taught for Israel, it is that Gospel he was speaking of not the words of Matthew 24:4-14. Though some of his words could be looked upon in general as good news for Israel it was not for the Gentiles. GaryB (watchman33) are you a Jew or a Gentile?

You give no indication of having a web page in your profile. you post no testimony, no introduction as to who you are. and then you teach in post#6 that Jesus taught many gospels and specifically Matt24:4-14 as a gospel.

we are a group of Bible believing men and women. it is ok if you want to put some links in your post once and a while. but almost all your post are links to your watchman33 blog to promote yourself.

We would hope you would have more in mind than promoting your blog. like doing some edifying of the body that are here in this site.

the theology you hold in watchman33 is not held by all at this site. We are not mid-trib and some of the links you post in your blog teach that. We are not Religious Rebels who are members of Militias and some of the links you have go there.

So please if you want to edify do so. we are here to share with each other our love for the KJV BIBLE We are here to edify and to aks questions of Doctrine. you are welcome but don't expect us to go following off after your blog and the links you propmote from it.

Let us all be of likemindedness in edifying others and preferring others better that ourselves

GaryB 06-21-2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenbear (Post 22445)
I figured it was posted in doctrine section on purpose because it is clearly mid or post-trib mind set.

greenbear,

For the record, what is your analysis of when the "rapture" occurs, Pre-trib or Pre-Wrath?

Gary

GaryB 06-21-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 22447)
Well GaryB,

You are promoting your blog thank you for admitting that. After visiting your blog, I visited some of your other posts on another web sites and it seems the same Day you joined here you joined on another site with the same posts you have posted here. so it would seem your only reason for joining this forum is to promote Watchman33. on June 8th you also joined three other sites all with the same posts as you have listed here. And seeing that GaryB never makes any comments on the Watchman33 blogs (I went through and read them and the comments and GaryB isn't even in there) it is easy to see you and Watchman33 are the same person.

Why not buy a domain and start a web page and pay for some search engine promotion? you will catch more fish and you will be doing so at your expense and not that of others who have put a lot of time trying to keep crack pots out of the forum especially those with personal agendas. As a Christian (if you are) do you feel what you done is right? I am sure if you would have approached the Administration and ask if they could propmote your web Blog they may have considered it.

Now to your only Post outside of promoting Watchman33 blog.wordpress.com

you comments from post #6
The Lord was "preaching" a gospel (good news) in Matthew 24 which is different that what you are stating since He said this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached. That is, the one He just finished preaching! We are not talking about Acts or Mark, or any other book of the Bible. The Lord preached many "gospels" during his 3 1/2 year ministry on earth, and Matthew 24 is one of them. Gospel simply means "good news" as stated above, it is not a doctrine or a sermon.

Certainly your blog is not a sermon it is a hodgepodge of news links and conspiracy theorists and extremist web sites links and articles. barely any Bible what so ever. Some weaker brethren might be swayed into the fear mongering you promote but most of us know it as the WILL OF GOD. and don't worry about being cought in the Tribulation as we believe we will be raptured out of here before any of the Antichrist prophecies of Ezekiel, Zakariah, Daniel and Revelation even happen.

Now in Post#6 You do lead to a doctrinal conclusion (even though you try to deny it in post6)that Matthew 24:4-14 is a gospel. The Gospel of the Kingdom is clearly laid out in Matthew, Mark, Luke and Acts 1-7, and there is no good news found in 24:4-14 (unless of course you consider the love of many to grow cold to be good news. The Gospel of the Kingdom is the Only Gospel Jesus taught for Israel, it is that Gospel he was speaking of not the words of Matthew 24:4-14. Though some of his words could be looked upon in general as good news for Israel it was not for the Gentiles. GaryB (watchman33) are you a Jew or a Gentile?

You give no indication of having a web page in your profile. you post no testimony, no introduction as to who you are. and then you teach in post#6 that Jesus taught many gospels and specifically Matt24:4-14 as a gospel.

we are a group of Bible believing men and women. it is ok if you want to put some links in your post once and a while. but almost all your post are links to your watchman33 blog to promote yourself.

We would hope you would have more in mind than promoting your blog. like doing some edifying of the body that are here in this site.

the theology you hold in watchman33 is not held by all at this site. We are not mid-trib and some of the links you post in your blog teach that. We are not Religious Rebels who are members of Militias and some of the links you have go there.

So please if you want to edify do so. we are here to share with each other our love for the KJV BIBLE We are here to edify and to aks questions of Doctrine. you are welcome but don't expect us to go following off after your blog and the links you propmote from it.

Let us all be of likemindedness in edifying others and preferring others better that ourselves

chette777,

For your information, I was "born again" at the age of 12, baptized in a river, and raised as a Baptist. Today, I'm not a Baptist, but merely a true believer and a member of the "Body of Christ" who believes that the King James Bible is the only complete, inerrant, and infallible WORD OF GOD! In fact, I've read it through more than once! Apparently you have no idea of the calling associated with being a "Watchman", or you would not have "degraded" the position in the manner that you did in your post! See (Ezekiel 33).

Luke 6

37Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Matthew 7

1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Kind of looks like Scripture has been fulfilled right on this forum!

Gary

greenbear 06-21-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaryB (Post 22467)
greenbear,

For the record, what is your analysis of when the "rapture" occurs, Pre-trib or Pre-Wrath?

Gary

Gary,

For the record, I hold to Pre-trib. Not that you are headed there, but I am not interested in engaging in debate over this. I think you are as (or more) familiar with all the arguments as I am and for some reason you have rejected the correct interpretation. I believe Kingdom Now or Dominionist teaching that the church replaces Israel and inherits her promises and curses is behind this blindness on many peoples part. Of course, you are free to respond and I apologize in advance if I have misrepresented your views. This is just IMHO.

chette777 06-21-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaryB (Post 22468)
chette777,

For your information, I was "born again" at the age of 12, baptized in a river, and raised as a Baptist. Today, I'm not a Baptist, but merely a true believer and a member of the "Body of Christ" who believes that the King James Bible is the only complete, inerrant, and infallible WORD OF GOD! In fact, I've read it through more than once! Apparently you have no idea of the calling associated with being a "Watchman", or you would not have "degraded" the position in the manner that you did in your post! See (Ezekiel 33).

Luke 6

37Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Matthew 7

1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Kind of looks like Scripture has been fulfilled right on this forum!

Gary

As far as I know the Watchman call of Ezekiel 33 it is TO the Jews BY the Jews FOR the Jews. Sorry No degradation was intended. but a Gentile cannot be a watchman of Ezekiel 33 Only Israelite's. And not only that there is no gift of the Holy Ghost or a position in the NT Bible called a Watchman.

We are encouraged to watch
1Co 16:13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
Col 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
1Th 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as [do] others; but let us watch and be sober.
2Ti 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

And we are never told to form a watchman society that would exalt itself above the rest of the Body of Christ. there is no Watchman class of Christians. and who as a watchman are you to warn? Born Again Christians? the Lost? the Jews?

It is funny how we are told to discern things in the body of Christ and yet people who are offended when we do often quote the scriptures you quoted to condemn those who do what is Biblically required. discernment is a judgement and your statement along with your scripture post are also a judgement so what makes you better than me? your position as a watchman?

Thank you for filling us in a little as to your testimony. If you don't mind can I ask, why did you leave the Baptist church?

anyway good to see you can get a little more involved in the forum for more than just promoting your blog.

I have read my Bible through 42 times in the last 14 years. not including all the other 300 plus per year daily readings and study of the Bible I do.

Welcome to the Forum

GaryB 06-22-2009 12:10 PM

It is very interesting that of the forums that I post on, this is the only one that has a "religious spirit" that is not of God! Deluded men often follow "doctrines" and denominations, while true Christians believe what Scripture clearly states and teaches! The following is what I leave with you...

2 Timothy 3

1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

peopleoftheway 06-22-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaryB (Post 22537)
It is very interesting that of the forums that I post on, this is the only one that has a "religious spirit" that is not of God! Deluded men often follow "doctrines" and denominations, while true Christians believe what Scripture clearly states and teaches! The following is what I leave with you...

2 Timothy 3

1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Well played GaryB are you the Holy Spirit, can you judge us on this forum as "not of God" a "religious spirit" because some haven't agreed with what you have written?
You can believe what you want, you are at liberty to do so, but when you start suggesting genuine believers and Brothers and Sisters in Christ are not of God, I for one have a serious problem with you and what you say.
How about I leave you with.....

2 Corinthians 11:12-15 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

You are not my / our judge, my / our Judge stands at the Right hand of The Father, and I will tell you what, soon day soon, the Judge of all the earth will do right.
Just because people wont buy into your conspiracy don't try and label them religious spirits who are not of God.

George 06-22-2009 01:35 PM

Re: "The Lucifer Project - Raising Antichrist"

Quote:

Originally Posted by peopleoftheway (Post 22539)
Well played GaryB are you the Holy Spirit, can you judge us on this forum as "not of God" a "religious spirit" because some haven't agreed with what you have written?
You can believe what you want, you are at liberty to do so, but when you start suggesting genuine believers and Brothers and Sisters in Christ are not of God, I for one have a serious problem with you and what you say.
How about I leave you with.....

2 Corinthians 11:12-15 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

You are not my / our judge, my / our Judge stands at the Right hand of The Father, and I will tell you what, soon day soon, the Judge of all the earth will do right.
Just because people wont buy into your conspiracy don't try and label them religious spirits who are not of God.

Aloha brother,

:amen: To all that you have said! It seems that, lately, this Forum has attracted its full share of kooks, crazies, and crackpots! Please notice that "GaryB" in his Post #19 harshly "criticized" brother Chette and cited a bunch of verses about "not judging" and then in his Post #21 he ends up "JUDGING" THE WHOLE FORUM! :confused:

Proverbs 21:8 The way of man is froward and strange: but as for the pure, his work is right.

peopleoftheway 06-22-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George (Post 22542)
Aloha brother,

:amen: To all that you have said! It seems that, lately, this Forum has attracted its full share of kooks, crazies, and crackpots! Please notice that "GaryB" in his Post #19 harshly "criticized" brother Chette and cited a bunch of verses about "not judging" and then in his Post #21 he ends up "JUDGING" THE WHOLE FORUM! :confused:

Proverbs 21:8 The way of man is froward and strange: but as for the pure, his work is right.

We Brother its as simple as this, a defeated satan is trying his hardest to prevail against Gods people, spiritual wickedness in high places abounds in this world he will try anything to cause new believers to doubt salvation, doubt their position in Christ, doubt The Lords words, doubt, doubt, doubt, he will use those who appear as God fearing Christians when in all reality they are the devils ministers, we have NO BUSINESS as Born again Children of God to be dabbling or "looking into" the occult as signs of the antichrists coming, nor numerology, we look to the Bible and we look to Christ and his appearing, they can take their occult conspiracy and take a hike as far as I'm concerned. When Christ said "finished" it was finished there and then, there is no new revelation to be given to anyone that isn't already in the Bible
As far as being aware of what's happening in the illuminate and the rest of that junk, I have put on the Lord Jesus Christ, I have NO FEAR of anything from the devil or man, I only FEAR the LORD and he has given me his whole armour that I may not be bruised by any occult dabbling, nor the fiery darts of the wicked, The preparation of the Gospel, My Shield and my Buckler the Lord Jesus Christ!

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
:amen: Christ does it all

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

That armour does not include dabbling in conspiracy, claiming to have visions, divine revelation of events to come that the BIBLE hasn't prophesied of already (these things are the wiles of the devil, once a BORN AGAIN Christian starts "looking into" the occult, he is ensnared by the wiles of the devil

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

It certainly isn't men we wrestle against, it is the powers of darkness that men allow themselves to submit to, the Lord Jesus Christ rebuked with tough love, not in hate, he would have all men to be saved, he just didn't stand for false teaching nor did he give place to the devil working through these men.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand, face these people, face the lost while the devil works through them to get at you, you have put on the Lord, he is your shield, once you turn your back on evil that is when evil wins, stand fast , face it and overcome with the whole armour of God.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Stand and give them the truth, people who work iniquity hate the truth, when we stand we gird up our loins, prepared to fight, fight with the truth against the devils lies, they will run if we are allowing the Lord to work through us, not if we get in the flesh, that's when they win.

Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

:amen: How beautiful are the feet of those who proclaim the Gospel, the word of God wins every time, his word will not return to him void

Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

The shield of faith, well my shield of faith is the Lord Jesus Christ, and If I am standing behind him not a thing in this universe can touch me, didn't the Lord say himself in Gen

Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Dont we read in Psalms 119:114 Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.

Psalms 28:7The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. :amen:

Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Wit the helmet of salvation we can drown out the nonsense, the abuse, the scorn, the ridicule, the contention and open our Bibles, keep our swords sharpened and grow in grace and the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the word of God is our guide, not the conspiracies, occult dabbling, numerology, its God words not numbers I am concerned with.

Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Now I write this for the application of the last verse here.
CHRISTIAN knowing all these things should YOU be looking into conspiracies, into occult backgrounds, into numerology to grow in gace and the knowledge of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ? or should you be immersed solely in the word of God relying on the power of the Blood of a risen and glorified Saviour?

I know what I am trusting in, what are YOU trusting in?

God Bless all those who stand for the word of God and against spiritual wickedness from High places, this world will wax worse in the last days, armour up and fight, Get behind that almighty Shield which is God himself and meet the evil head on and rebuke it, not follow it into darkness.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.