AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   Current Events (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sarah Palin (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=451)

Doxa 09-04-2008 10:27 AM

Sarah Palin

I watched Sarah Palin last night.

Her message gave me hope again for our Nation.

I am so glad that I watched.

God bless you all in Jesus' Name.

Cody1611 09-04-2008 10:52 PM

She's a lot better than Obama and Biden.

Manny Rodriguez 09-05-2008 07:58 AM

She's a better man than Obama and Biden. :eek::D

chette777 09-05-2008 08:47 AM

do you think she wrote her own speech? I watched the whole thing and I was impressed. she is pobably the best thing McCain could have done. he has a chance to win now.

Manny Rodriguez 09-05-2008 09:49 AM

One thing I like about Palin more than all the others running is that Palin is totally against abortion, even in matters of rape.

Doxa 09-05-2008 10:20 AM

Hi All!
Mandy Rodriquez...your comment about abortion. The next morning after Sarah Palin spoke, Fox and Friends had a woman speaking about abortion and was very upset with Sarah Palin's view---and she mentioned the "rape" victims.
A short while later, I realized that our society ever more speaks of repaying evil for evil.
No one on television ever tells a woman any more that a child is a gift from God.
For a child is a gift from God.

In a sense it seems that when a child is in the womb, a woman is always in a state of inconvenience. With this attitude, I heard that the only chance people have of talking a woman bent on having an abortion out of it, is to tell her that they will literally cut a piece of uterus out, which is true. This is the only thing I heard that may cause a woman to rethink the abortion is when it comes to her own health. But even more, a woman does not realize that it was God Who gave "her" a child, not some tissue to dispose of based on convenience or whatever.

Abortion has got to be one of the highest forms of idolatry ever devised.
And what is idolatry...anything that is about self pleasing.
How different is it really from Chemosh/Moab god where they threw babies on a burning altar to have better crops...we shake our heads, and wonder how did they get there?
It is all about self-pleasing.

I look at the Old Testament, and when did God's cup get full and judgment and punishment happen back then...I believe it pertained when the children and the innocent were slaughtered, that I believe is when the cup got full.

I am rambling. But it is just so heartbreaking to see how woman are so victimized by the teachings of our society, to view their own baby as trash for the Dumpster.

Doxa 09-05-2008 10:20 AM

Sorry

Oh, I am so sorry Manny, I spelled your name wrong!
Please forgive me!

Manny Rodriguez 09-05-2008 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doxa (Post 7402)
Oh, I am so sorry Manny, I spelled your name wrong!
Please forgive me!

No problem.

I know a lady who had an abortion but later got saved and repented of it. It took forever for this lady to forgive herself, even after getting saved and knowing that her sins were under the blood. After being born again, it was a long time before this lady could be convinced that it was OK to have a baby. Due to demoralizing guilt, she would punish herself mentally by convincing herself that she wasn't worthy to ever have a child again. Fortunately, after several years of our church praying for her and counseling her, she finally decided to become a mother. God blessed her and her husband with a beautiful child.

People don't realize the psycological effects that abortion has on women later on in their lives. That is how wicked Satan, the god of this world, is. He hates life, especially human life because it is created in the image of God. So he inspires this world system to push abortion. The devil knows that abortion produces several results in favor of his cause against God. It destroys a life that could have brought glory to God. And it causes the woman to have to deal with the aftermath of an abortion by either searing her conscience as to the severity of her sin or bringing upon her a demoralizing guilt that she will have to live with for the rest of her life that may even hinder her from trying to live for God should she ever repent of her sin.

Doxa 09-05-2008 11:14 AM

Dear Manny

Greetings Manny,
That is one powerful message.
And so very true, the affects that women have. I know one woman who will probably never come to the LIGHT because of it...she stays in the darkness.

Scott Simons 09-05-2008 05:38 PM

She is NWO

You need to get out of the Left Right paradigm, or you are not going see what is coming.
www.infowars.com

Manny Rodriguez 09-05-2008 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Simons (Post 7420)
You need to get out of the Left Right paradigm, or you are not going see what is coming.
www.infowars.com

I have watched some of Alex Jones videos. A friend of mine is into his stuff. To be honest with you I am not a fan of Alex Jones. I am not a fan of any of these government conspiracy theorists. Could there be some truth to their theories? Probably so. But the thing I don't appreciate about these people is that they have everyone focusing on all these government conspiracies, the 9/11 inside job theory, the need to go back to a gold standard, etc., when our focus ought to be on things above, not on things on this earth (Col. 3:2). We are entangled enough with the affairs of this life. This world is not our home, we're just pilgrims and strangers passing through. As much as I applaud Palin's good stand against abortion, and McCain's service for our country as a war veteran and as a former POW, my hope is not in the Republican Party, nor the Independent Party, the Constitutional Party, the Ron Paul movement, or any other political group. My hope is in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. When he comes, he'll straighten this whole mess out and set up a perfect government (Isa. 9:6-7), of which we'll be a part of (Rev. 5:10). That's what I'm looking forward to!

These guys like Alex Jones will get you all worked up about things that you have absolutely no control over. The Bible tells us everything we need to know about the world system without the help of guys like Alex Jones. The Bible already told as that there is wickedness in "high places" (Eph. 6:12). Why are we surprised when wickedness prevails in society and in the world system? Isn't the god of this world the devil? (II Cor. 4:4) Things are going to get worse before it gets better. The world is going exactly in the direction the Bible said it would go. Apostacy. All guys like Alex Jones does is cater to the Athenian lust of hearing some new thing (Act 17:21). But all his ramblings are irrelevant.

Our duty is not to get all worked up about the things happening behind closed doors in the government that we can't do anything about anyways. Our duty is to preach the Gospel, rescue the perishing, and care for the dying. Alex Jones and his ilk may be good for entertainment purposes but that's about it. Christians need a revival in holiness, a burden for sinners, and a stronger commitment to God's will, not more knowledge about government conspiracies that we have no control over, especially considering that God is in control and everything is going according to his plan anyways (no I'm not a Calvinist).

Renee 09-05-2008 07:37 PM

Hi Chette,

No, Palin did not write her own speech. Most public speakers have speech writers. You can bet she agreed with it or she would not have "preached" it. The part about "soccer moms and pitbulls" was her own adlib though. I am voting for McCain now (I wasn't voting for Obama just wasn't going to vote for president) actually I am voting for Palin.:)

In Christian Love,
Renee

chette777 09-05-2008 08:08 PM

[quote=Manny Rodriguez;7424]Could there be some truth to their theories? [quote]

I did an interesting things I was searching blogs from these investment and stock corp CEO's, some religious, and Some Christians (ie Ruckmans Bullitens articles of the deep depression) and they are all saying the same thing.

They see the colapse of the US Economy leading to the colapse of Law and order in the Sates as a result. this in turn will collapse the US as a world dominant power and reduce us to a 3rd world nation.

So, The Gold Brokers and stockmarket wizzard's, the Main line Christian's(except Kay Arthur), the cult and occult people, and people like Alex Jones are all saying the same thing. that sometime in the next two years the US will have a economic meltdown that will result in riots and mass hysteria in the large metropolotian areas, roving mad max gangs ruling the streets, no food, no utilities, mass suicides and murder, and the US being totally destroyed as a world Power.

chette777 09-05-2008 08:12 PM

Renee,

I thought the Soccor mom joke was cute. she definately sounded as if she believed in what she was saying, that is for sure.

Scott Simons 09-05-2008 08:44 PM

[QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Manny Rodriguez (Post 7424)
I have watched some of Alex Jones videos. A friend of mine is into his stuff. To be honest with you I am not a fan of Alex Jones. I am not a fan of any of these government conspiracy theorists.

Hi Manny,

I am glad you commented, but I know you are wrong on you analysis, the first and foremost is you called in a theory. It is not a theory any more that the King James is the Bible.
All the rest you said is of no consequence other that you smirched a good Christian man like Alex Jones. I would consider Alex Jones the Elijah of the day, he has stood if the face of evil and called it what it is and has shown us Christian the heart of Lion of the Tribe of Judah.
If you choice to disregard the truth so be it, you will regret it.
May the quickening of the Spirit encourage you to prove me wrong in that you will find the truth and repent of your error.
God bless you for stepping out.
PS. Listen to your freind he trying to help, in the love of Christ

Billie 09-06-2008 02:17 AM

Hi Renee:)
I agree about Sarah Palin, a very strong woman..who was raised in a Christian environment with a firm foundation. I'm going to vote for' Sarah'
too.
Its so sad to hear christians say,'Well, Obama will get President, so I might as well vote for him.' What a defeatist attitude, and God is STILL God.
Blessings and Shalom,
Billie

Debau 09-06-2008 08:42 PM

Palin's gospel...Oil, rock'n'roll, tattoos, cool lookin' Christians.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...cpid1766638341

Paladin54 09-06-2008 10:32 PM

"Also in thy skirts is found the blood of the souls of the poor innocents: I have not found it by secret search, but upon all these."

-God, Jeremiah 2:34

This verse, especially with the context, screams abortion.

chette777 09-07-2008 12:52 AM

You can vote for Obama Debau if you want. just because we do not have the same practices as the AG crowd doesn't put us in a different Body. we are the Body of Christ. they are weaker and we need to bear them. lest see how she does a a Baptist church then we can judge better of her message.

chette777 09-07-2008 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paladin54 (Post 7460)
"Also in thy skirts is found the blood of the souls of the poor innocents: I have not found it by secret search, but upon all these."

-God, Jeremiah 2:34

This verse, especially with the context, screams abortion.

Paladin54,

Kind of an odd place to put that comment either start a new thread on abortion or place it inthe Bible stduy form were you can get others to coment on it. as a study in SCripture.

this thread is on Sarah Palin the VP choice of McCain

Scott Simons 09-07-2008 02:12 AM

NWO

The Left=Right paradigm is false, Christians need to wake up, even some of the undgodly know better.
www.infowars.com

Please Please check it out, stop listening to the main stream media, it is all a lie.

Scott Simons 09-07-2008 02:27 AM

Alex Jones: How The Two Party System is a Fraud

http://www.infowars.com/?p=4368

chette777 09-07-2008 04:49 AM

Scott,

I have kept an eye on Alex Jones for years. I don't agree with all he says and some of his stuff while true is painted in a very dark image designed to scare people. though he is a Christian, I have never seen any of his videos end in a Gospel presentation to plea to the lost or a Godly way of dealing with the problems he presents for the faithful in Christ.

I see money as his motive for what he does. Because he has never presented a single solution that is viable or workable. Nor has he ever encouraged anyone in the faith of Jesus Christ.

just don't be blown about to much by what he says. I compare his stuff to what the Bible says in the last days. 2Tim3:1-5

Debau 09-07-2008 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 7464)
You can vote for Obama Debau if you want:confused:. just because we do not have the same practices as the AG crowd doesn't put us in a different Body. we are the Body of Christ. they are weaker and we need to bear them. lest see how she does a a Baptist church then we can judge better of her message.

Chette,
My post was apolitical. It was only an observation. I certainly did not imply I was voting for anybody. The implication my observations are schismatic are false.

Brother Manny has expressed my opinion best, and Who and what I am for.
Quote:

posted by Manny
"Our duty is to preach the Gospel, rescue the perishing, and care for the dying."
"Christians need a revival in holiness, a burden for sinners, and a stronger commitment to God's will"
My opinion of Palin's video from her church is that it is not a message of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and that the preeminence of our Lord Jesus Christ and His message are completely absent.

Scott Simons 09-07-2008 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 7471)
Scott,

I have kept an eye on Alex Jones for years. I don't agree with all he says and some of his stuff while true is painted in a very dark image designed to scare people. though he is a Christian, I have never seen any of his videos end in a Gospel presentation to plea to the lost or a Godly way of dealing with the problems he presents for the faithful in Christ.

I see money as his motive for what he does. Because he has never presented a single solution that is viable or workable. Nor has he ever encouraged anyone in the faith of Jesus Christ.

just don't be blown about to much by what he says. I compare his stuff to what the Bible says in the last days. 2Tim3:1-5

I have never see anyone more wrong, I will get back to you later.:)

chette777 09-07-2008 07:47 PM

it's true bro.

Did you see a gospel message on 911 road to tyranny? or any of his boradcast from his radio program? NO

he reports only the information that supports his views and leaves out the facts that don't.

be more involved in the truth of Gods word. We sholdn't be so wrapped up in the things of temporal.

for example:

We know from scripture that Satan will set up a one world order. He will gather all nations into one. you and I can't stop that becasue that is God permissive will. We know that the Jews are his chosen people and these nations will come against them.

here is another, we know the Anti-christ will put a mark on people (possibly only the Jews) to buy or sell. so what does a thumb scanners have to do with any of that? nothing. we will not be around when the Anti-christ shows up anyway.

we have all the facts in the Bible. we don't need outside sources to fill in the blanks. what does the fact of Washinton DC street plan laid out in a pentagram or other Masonic symblos have to do with Christians? Nothing.

the Bible says men are corrupt, so governments run by men are corrupt. the Bible says men are decietful, so the ways of the media and the governments and even every day man are full of lies and distortions. including some Christian men.

Let me restate something I said, he has not presented a Godly Biblical way of dealing with his conspiracy theories to a christian that may watch his videos or listen to his radio program. he promotes fear in people (including weak Christians) not hope.

and again I have heard enough and watched enough to know for a FACT. I have never heard or seen him present the gospel in any of his radio programs or videos. any Christian who abandons his Christian duty to reach the lost is in disobedience to the word of God and is waisting his time.

He has a great opportunity to reach the lost but he does not. If he did he would loose the support of the secular humanist, militants and other unsaved consiracy buffs that support him with cash gifts. and any Christian who would give him his money to support him when he doesn't present the gospel is a poor stewart with what God has given him.

Sorry if that hurts to hear it but that is Bible truth.

chette777 09-07-2008 08:12 PM

Qoute from Debau:

My opinion of Palin's video from her church is that it is not a message of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and that the preeminence of our Lord Jesus Christ and His message are completely absent. end quote

While true her message did not have the gospel mesage. as you know politics and religion don't mix.

If a Christian wants to be involved fine there is no Bible mandate for pro or con for being involved in Politics. but when we judge thsoe who are or are not involved as being unchristian becasue of there stand inpolitics that is where they are wrong.

a famous TV preacher who was involved in political movements in Virginia once wrote a letter to another Baptist in GA claiming his brother was not in obedence to the Bible becasue he was not involved in the movement. The man was completely wrong in what he said. there is no Bible saying you are in or not in the will of God if you are involved in Politics.

If the man goes and sees the president and speaks out against abortion but doesn't tell that man the way of eternal life. He is outside the will of God. if that man speaks out against any evil in the land and fails to present to the hearers the Gospel of Christ. He is the one in disobedience not the one who preferes not to be involved in the political struggles of this temporal world.

We all know most AG Members are weak in the Gospel because most believe you can lose it. So we can't expect anything from Palin that would be solid Bible. but she is an able politician and does love the people and her country very much. dispite her weak christianity.

and as I pointed out to Scott about Alex Jones. she like him don't want to present the Gospel because they may lose support.

Scott Simons 09-07-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 7485)
it's true bro.

Did you see a gospel message on 911 road to tyranny? or any of his boradcast from his radio program? NO

he reports only the information that supports his views and leaves out the facts that don't.

be more involved in the truth of Gods word. We sholdn't be so wrapped up in the things of temporal.

for example:

We know from scripture that Satan will set up a one world order. He will gather all nations into one. you and I can't stop that becasue that is God permissive will. We know that the Jews are his chosen people and these nations will come against them.

here is another, we know the Anti-christ will put a mark on people (possibly only the Jews) to buy or sell. so what does a thumb scanners have to do with any of that? nothing. we will not be around when the Anti-christ shows up anyway.

we have all the facts in the Bible. we don't need outside sources to fill in the blanks. what does the fact of Washinton DC street plan laid out in a pentagram or other Masonic symblos have to do with Christians? Nothing.

the Bible says men are corrupt, so governments run by men are corrupt. the Bible says men are decietful, so the ways of the media and the governments and even every day man are full of lies and distortions. including some Christian men.

Let me restate something I said, he has not presented a Godly Biblical way of dealing with his conspiracy theories to a christian that may watch his videos or listen to his radio program. he promotes fear in people (including weak Christians) not hope.

and again I have heard enough and watched enough to know for a FACT. I have never heard or seen him present the gospel in any of his radio programs or videos. any Christian who abandons his Christian duty to reach the lost is in disobedience to the word of God and is waisting his time.

He has a great opportunity to reach the lost but he does not. If he did he would loose the support of the secular humanist, militants and other unsaved consiracy buffs that support him with cash gifts. and any Christian who would give him his money to support him when he doesn't present the gospel is a poor stewart with what God has given him.

Sorry if that hurts to hear it but that is Bible truth.

Wow, I have some work if I am going to get though to you. I will need to add you to my pray list and probably a fast also, I hope not, but what ever.

I would add one thing right away; it is to love your neighbor as yourself, and do unto others as you would have them do to you.
It is all about love brother.
Like I said I'll get back to this later, if time and space permits, but again you are so so very very wrong.

chette777 09-08-2008 04:38 AM

There is not an unloving statment in any of what I shared. and it is in love of Gods word that I can judge these things. And it ain't all about love. You can love people all day and still be agaisnt the will of God, distort scriptures, and be a heretic.

if your gonna pray for me. please don't pray I wake up to the stuff of the world of Alex Jones. But that more souls will be led to Jesus Christ through our ministry, maturity and growth in our members, more deeper understanding for application of Gods word, and that we focus on the Hope of his soon coming return. Oh Yeah and More KJV Bibles we need them really bad

Debau 09-08-2008 05:31 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Simons;7429]
Quote:

I am glad you commented, but I know you are wrong on you analysis, the first and foremost is you called in a theory. It is not a theory any more that the King James is the Bible. All the rest you said is of no consequence other that you smirched a good Christian man like Alex Jones. I would consider Alex Jones the Elijah of the day, he has stood if the face of evil and called it what it is and has shown us Christian the heart of Lion of the Tribe of Judah.
If you choice to disregard the truth so be it, you will regret it.
May the quickening of the Spirit encourage you to prove me wrong in that you will find the truth and repent of your error.
God bless you for stepping out.
PS. Listen to your freind he trying to help, in the love of Christ
This statement (in bold) elevates THEORY to the level of God's Truth(KJB).

Theory: An assumption based on limited information or knowldge; a conjecture.

Truth: John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Alex Jones an Elijah???....!!!

Scott Simons 09-08-2008 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 7492)
There is not an unloving statment in any of what I shared. and it is in love of Gods word that I can judge these things. And it ain't all about love. You can love people all day and still be agaisnt the will of God, distort scriptures, and be a heretic.

if your gonna pray for me. please don't pray I wake up to the stuff of the world of Alex Jones. But that more souls will be led to Jesus Christ through our ministry, maturity and growth in our members, more deeper understanding for application of Gods word, and that we focus on the Hope of his soon coming return. Oh Yeah and More KJV Bibles we need them really bad

The Bible I read is all about Love.
If someone is under attack and they are unaware and to know better and not warn them would be wrong, I would think that warning them would be the loving thing to do.
If you think rooted Christian are not amoung 911 truthers you are mistaken.

Also, I did not infer you said anything unloving, What I intented to said is that spreading the truth about what is going on in this country and as it goes the world, is an act of love. People that otherwise may reject hearing the gospel are apat to listen to Godly preaching if you feed them, cloth them, and warn them of danger, than if you just don't care.

Chette777 you seem to be rooted, please don't just reject this issue, there is wickness in high place that are way more advance than you may give them credit for.

God help us, God Bless you, and I would only pray what the Holy Ghost would lead me in, so God's love to you.

Scott

Scott Simons 09-08-2008 08:17 AM

[QUOTE=Debau;7494]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Simons (Post 7429)

This statement (in bold) elevates THEORY to the level of God's Truth(KJB).

Theory: An assumption based on limited information or knowldge; a conjecture.

Truth: John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Alex Jones an Elijah???....!!!

Just a similar zeal as Elijah.

To call facts theory is like saying that the King James is the Bible is a theory.

:)

chette777 09-08-2008 08:14 PM

Scott,

The truth as to what is going on in this country is not our primary concern as Christians. reaching the Lost is.

Alex Jones has been corrected and instructed by better men than me. it is not that he is ignorant of the Bible stand. He just doesn't want to obey the Bible in presenting the Gospel. we all know why. he reaches more unsaved than saved my friend, but neglects to lead the lost in the ways of righteousness, and leads them only in rebellion. he who resists the ordained power is resisting God. Alex resists God and teaches the save and the lost to do so too. Romans 13

I know there is wickeness in high places as well as dark powers in the heavenlies, and I do not disagree with all what Alex is sharing. My Bible is clear, all Alex's work does is verify my Bible is true and lead people into fear. God has not given us a spirit of fear but of sound mind. a sound mind comes from the Bible not from Alex Jones.

the whole world lies under wickedness, and God's will is being worked out to bring about an end to the Devil and his work. the whole world is under a Satanic attack just not the US. the US has to go if the Antichrist is to come into power. Caios must come so that this false messiah can bring false peace. Even so come Lord Jesus come.

we are not to hinder but to PRAY and to lead the lost to Christ.

and like a I said attched to my last posts, ALEX has never presented the Gospel to the Lost. And now you are echoing his words that he assumes we Christians are just standing by doing nothing. which is far from the truth.

I wont waist any more of my time with Him nor support him until I see a clear Gospel message presented on every show and radio praogram of his. then and only then will I prayerfully conider it.

I press on to upward hieghts, leaning not on my own understanding but trusting in God and His word for all things.

I am only rooted in scripture truth. Not conjecture and grossly misrepresented facts (lies by any other name). my foundation is firm and I fear not those things to come for I know whom I have believed. and it ain't Alex Jones.

Elijah presented the gospel of his day to the people of his day. Alex Jones does not present the Gosple of this day to the people. he is nothing like Elijah nor is he Elijah to come.

It seems you are to much into worshipping celebrities. beware idol worship comes in many forms and is subtle. you seem to be sticking up for a man who is in disobedence to Gods clear written word, rather than you are for wht the Bible says.

Test the spirits to see if they be of God. any man who is a christian and tells the world what is to come and fails to give them the words of eternal life. Is not in the will of God. he warns people of temporal worldly powers but fails to warn them of HELL.

we can judge thus because we have the Holy Ghost and the Holy Bible.

and you better reread your Bible it has more to say on judgement than love. it is not all about love, but it is about the Righteousness of an Almighty God

stephanos 09-08-2008 10:16 PM

Concerning the up and coming election. I don't play the 'vote for the lesser of two evils' game. I look at it this way. Anyone whom I endorse I become partially to blame for the things they do because of my being yoked with them in their work. Personally, I vote on my knees, and I pray for whoever wins the elections. I pray that we in Christ have peace, and the freedom to practice the profession of our faith without the government telling us how to live righteously in Christ Jesus. There is an old Anabaptist saying that fits well. We don't tell them how to be servants of God, and they don't tell us how to be His children. My advice to all Christians is to remember that we are merely sojourning here, and that we seek a Kingdom that is to come. Be careful who you yoke yourselves with in this world.

Peace and Love,
Stephen

stephanos 09-08-2008 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 7511)
Scott,

The truth as to what is going on in this country is not our primary concern as Christians. reaching the Lost is.

Brother in all darkness a light shines! You could not have hit the nail on the head any harder than this brother Chette. We Christians should be so preoccupied with preching the gospel and reaching out to the lost with the good news of Christ Jesus that this whole political mess becomes second place (if that) by default. The best way to change a nation is to change the hearts of the people for Jesus Christ.

a fool for Jesus,
Stephen

Scott Simons 09-09-2008 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chette777 (Post 7511)
Scott,

and you better reread your Bible it has more to say on judgement than love. it is not all about love, but it is about the Righteousness of an Almighty God

Sorry we disagree, I hope you are able to reach the lost with your gospel of judgment and Righteousness, I will do my best to reach them with the gospel of love, because; I will believe the bible teaches it is all about love.

I just may be to simple minded but that is how I precieve the words of God. I am going to warn the lost and show them the love of God and do it in tatum. I just don't think we see eye to eye on these things and the Holy Ghost will have to interviene if we are going too.
But I pretty much disagree with everything you say.

My heart is sad with what judgment the precieved church is going to face in the great falling away, as they help facilliate the anti-christ and the system that will ensalve the world.
I really don't thing it is God's will but there is people who do. Because the word of God say it is going to happen before Jesus returns I don't think it is faithful to ignore it.

It is so much more difficult to reach the lost when they have been dumbed down to the level that they can not even read, they are posioned, sick, ensalved, distracted, and on and on and on and on.

How did we get here? What did we nelgect? I will not vote for the lesser of two evils. I will vote for Chuck Badwin for the Constitutial Party, he is a Christian and knows that 911 was an inside job.

Christitan that know 911 was and inside job, know what we are facing and it isn't pretty.

So much resistance and judgment from those that should be helping.

God have mercy on us.

But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Luke 11:42

Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother: Zechariah 7:9

God help us.

Diligent 09-09-2008 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Simons (Post 7522)
Christitan that know 911 was and inside job,

This kind of kooky nonsense does more to harm your testimony than you can imagine.

In all of Paul's writings, do you ever see him rebelling against the governments he mentions? Do you see him focusing on the details of political intrigue?

No! He tells you of spiritual wickedness in high places and then tells you to obey your government! The Roman government was full of intrigue, and yet Paul doesn't focus on any of it. Why would you add it to the Gospel!?

God has a plan for the powers that be. It is not for us to engage in resistance to it, even if this conspiracy theory stuff is true. (And most of it is just fantasy!)

We (US citizens) live in a country that happens to give us the privilege of helping to select our political leaders. This is not a right. And no matter what people think, the Bible does not proscribe our form of government.

If you want to vote (as I do), then vote for whomever you believe is best for your country. If you don't want to vote, that's fine too. But don't do what you are doing -- marrying the Gospel with conspiracy theories. When you do that, you present another gospel.

Billie 09-09-2008 10:29 AM

Thank you, Brandon. A clear voice of reason, given with a biblical backup.
Appreciate your mettle.

Blessings and Peace,
Billie

Scott Simons 09-09-2008 11:56 AM

Sorry I will be more careful.

Josh 09-09-2008 12:34 PM

Amen Brandon! I was going to chime in yesterday, but just didn't feel it was what God would have me to do. Now I know why. Your answer is spot on.

I will add, however, that God has blessed us beyond our understanding by allowing us to live in the greatest country on earth. He gave us these freedoms, and He can take them away. If God's people rebel against the government in conspiracy theories and other nonsence, I feel that we will see a horrible change in this country.

Trust God, spread the Gospel, love the bretheren, and pray.

In Christ,
Josh