AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   Doctrine (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How Versions Distorts Prophecy? (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78)

evstevemd 02-26-2008 12:57 PM

How Versions Distorts Prophecy?

Hello good people,
Praise King Jesus!
As per Bible versions and PERvesions
There have been different points of view
I will pinpoint few examples but keys to
Bible prophecy!Very vital parts of prophecy
Let me say a little here!!
There cant be many controversing doctrine from the same God I know,who isn't author of confusion!!! So believe or not;in these theories Devil have his hand on two of each theories and God only one!:mad:

1. Catching Away(Rapture if you want):confused:
a. Pre-Tribulation
b.Mid-Tribulation
c.Post-Tribulation

2. Millennium reign:confused:
a. Amillenianism
b.Pre-Millenianism
c.Post-Milenianism

QUESTION:How Bible versions distorts Bible prophecy?:eek:

cpmac 03-07-2008 05:23 PM

Evstevemd:
We might all be surprised to learn that the Rapture has already happened. So also the Great Tribulation. In fact two tribulations. The first may have lasted nearly forty years, and was intended for the Jews who professed faith in Christ. It was a time of purifying, of weeding out the fake believers, It was called the Baptism of Fire. Those who endured to the end of this tribulation were saved; they were raptured. Those who didn't make it, who fell away, were blinded and went into the second, the great tribulation (Rome-Israel war). At about the same time Old Israelites were resurrected and taken into heaven, to be ruled and reigned over by Christ and His apostles, at least throughout the Church Age.

All Jews are in heaven at this time, in the New Jerusalem. All these things happened around AD70, give or take a few years. There are no Jews on earth today who can call themselves God's specially favored. He took away their Jewish status earlier by concluding them all (Jews) in unbelief (Romans 11:32). The "Jews" we have today are really Pseudo-Jews, deceived as much by dispensational futurists and the like as by themselves. To try to be a Jew today means that one must try to live by the Law. But no one can keep the Law perfectly. And the Law actually ended in the days of John the Baptist. And sacrifices and oblations ended on the cross. So the wannabe Jew who rejects Christ has no where to turn to have his sins forgiven, and thus may be lost. (perhaps God has special provisions for the deluded masses, which would be great, but I, for one, don't see any of that in the Scriptures.) Those who try to live by the Law today are actually under the curse. Galatians 3:10 "For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them."

Christians who almost worship the state of the Jews and Judaism today ought to switch to the KJV, re-learn it, and start preaching the truth. Biblically speaking, the world has only Gentiles, saved and unsaved.

cpmac
www.tribulatioinhoax.com
www.biblefacts.net

Brother Mike 03-07-2008 05:41 PM

:confused: UH-HUH :confused:

fundy 03-08-2008 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpmac (Post 1439)
Evstevemd:
We might all be surprised to learn that the Rapture has already happened. So also the Great Tribulation. In fact two tribulations. The first may have lasted nearly forty years, and was intended for the Jews who professed faith in Christ. It was a time of purifying, of weeding out the fake believers, It was called the Baptism of Fire. Those who endured to the end of this tribulation were saved; they were raptured. Those who didn't make it, who fell away, were blinded and went into the second, the great tribulation (Rome-Israel war). At about the same time Old Israelites were resurrected and taken into heaven, to be ruled and reigned over by Christ and His apostles, at least throughout the Church Age.

All Jews are in heaven at this time, in the New Jerusalem. All these things happened around AD70, give or take a few years. There are no Jews on earth today who can call themselves God's specially favored. He took away their Jewish status earlier by concluding them all (Jews) in unbelief (Romans 11:32). The "Jews" we have today are really Pseudo-Jews, deceived as much by dispensational futurists and the like as by themselves. To try to be a Jew today means that one must try to live by the Law. But no one can keep the Law perfectly. And the Law actually ended in the days of John the Baptist. And sacrifices and oblations ended on the cross. So the wannabe Jew who rejects Christ has no where to turn to have his sins forgiven, and thus may be lost. (perhaps God has special provisions for the deluded masses, which would be great, but I, for one, don't see any of that in the Scriptures.) Those who try to live by the Law today are actually under the curse. Galatians 3:10 "For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them."

Christians who almost worship the state of the Jews and Judaism today ought to switch to the KJV, re-learn it, and start preaching the truth. Biblically speaking, the world has only Gentiles, saved and unsaved.

cpmac
www.tribulatioinhoax.com
www.biblefacts.net

There you go EVSTEVMD, I hope that clears things up for you??!!:confused:

FUNDY

cpmac 03-08-2008 05:37 PM

Would someone explain the meaning of Romans 11:32?

cpmac
www.tribulationhoax.com
www.biblefacts.net

Biblestudent 03-15-2008 01:30 AM

I'll try to explain:
Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

ROMANS 1 - Gentiles' UNBELIEF
ROMANS 2 - Jews' UNBELIEF
ROMANS 3 - All have SINNED

1. The Gentiles served the creature more than the Creator (Rom. 1).
So God concluded all the Gentiles in unbelief, waiting for God's wrath.

2. Israel had the law but disobeyed it (Rom. 2)
So God concluded all Israel in unbelief, waiting for God's judgment.

[Romans 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
]

Hebrews 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

3. So God concluded them all - both Jews and Gentiles - in unbelief that he may have MERCY upon all.

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

So the explanation for Romans 11:32 can be found in the context:

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Romans 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
Romans 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
Romans 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:[Gentiles received mercy due to Israel's unbelief.]
Romans 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. [Now, the Jews may also receive mercy through the mercy received by Gentiles.]
Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

atlas 03-15-2008 01:56 AM

Cpmac,

Man you are way off base my friend. You are so far of base, I do not even think you are in the ballpark.

Atlas

evstevemd 03-15-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpmac (Post 1439)
Evstevemd:
We might all be surprised to learn that the Rapture has already happened. So also the Great Tribulation.......
cpmac

1Thes 4
15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we[church] which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Have the Lord descended? No! Have there Happened resurrection? No!Are we with the Lord? :confused:No! Then what? Rapture haven't happened yet!!:p
Ev.Steve

evstevemd 03-15-2008 08:54 PM

By the way[Not provoking but asking],
Who was anti-Christ?
Is that Nero,Domitian,Stalin,Hitler...or ????
But when Jesus destroyed Him? So you mean we are Living the Millenia age
So confused with your points!!
Ev Steve

cpmac 03-16-2008 10:11 AM

Biblestudent:

Quote:

3. So God concluded them all - both Jews and Gentiles - in unbelief that he may have MERCY upon all.
What does the verse mean by "unbelief?" I think that the right view of this word determines whether or not God concluded both Jews AND Gentiles in unbelief. What do you think?

cpmac
www.tribulationhoax.com
www.biblefacts.net