AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit-Chat (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   H.R. 1913 Hate Crimes (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1282)

Buck 05-25-2009 02:38 AM

H.R. 1913 Hate Crimes

This Bill has all the works of the Devil.
First as a Christian, it comes after God, my pastor, my church and myself.
Along with protection of Homosexuals and all the things connected with sexual perversions.
The Blacks are on it because of color. This is understandable, but homosexuals and the rest of the perverts are a choice of life.
This Bill needs to be stoped.

tonybones2112 05-26-2009 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 20591)
This Bill has all the works of the Devil.
First as a Christian, it comes after God, my pastor, my church and myself.
Along with protection of Homosexuals and all the things connected with sexual perversions.
The Blacks are on it because of color. This is understandable, but homosexuals and the rest of the perverts are a choice of life.
This Bill needs to be stoped.

Buck, there has been a long-standing plan to reintegrate this country back into the British Empire. It seems encoded in Anglo-Saxon DNA to oppose:

1. Private ownership of any type of weapon(Tony Blair instituted Knife Control in England, it is illegal to own swords in Australia, according to some of the retail knife outlets I have seen on the web)
2. Freedom of speech.

We have a Constitution that overrides any restrictions on our speech and free practice of religion. It works both ways if it's passed, the Saudi Royal Family, who is behind most of this(and who owns the Democrat Party to the last blood cell)best be careful for what they wish for, they might get it. A careful reading of the Koran on the Floor in the House of Congress might get it BANNED because of it advocating killing Christians and Jews.

Grace and peace brother

Tony

Winman 05-26-2009 11:49 AM

Yeah, this is very, very bad. I read an article on it, here are some excerpts

"He said the experience in other countries has led to prosecution of Christians. In Sweden, for example, a minister was sentenced to 30 days in jail for preaching from Leviticus. "

"Similar state laws have resulted in similar results. In Philadelphia several years ago, a 73-year-old grandmother was jailed for trying to share Christian tracts with people at a homosexual festival, Jackson said. "

"Rep. Randy Forbes, R-Va., introduced a striking argument: If Miss California, Carrie Prejean, who supports traditional marriage, had slapped the homosexual judge who derided her on the stage under H.R. 1913 she could be indicted as a "violent hate criminal," facing a possible 10 years in prison. But, Forbes said, if the homosexual judge had slapped her, she would have had no special protection under H.R. 1913. "

"A pastor's sermon could be considered 'hate speech' under this legislation if heard by an individual who then acts aggressively against persons based on 'sexual orientation.' The pastor could be prosecuted for 'conspiracy to commit a hate crime'" she said."

" Under the specifications of the law, a Christian needn't touch a homosexual to face charges, he noted."

"If the homosexual merely claims he was subjectively placed in 'apprehension of bodily injury' by the Christian's words then, again, the Christian can be thrown in prison for a felony 'hate crime,'" he said. "

Buck 05-30-2009 12:45 AM

Democrat party

As big as the Democrat party is, do you think that all Democrats are
non-believers?
If not, how could one profess to be a Christian and vote a party line of
pro-abortion, pro-gay, pro-atheist? That want Gods name removed from everything involving government and states.
Why are so many Christians so quite, and not out on the streets fighting for constitutional rights? I heard one pastor say don't worry, it's God plan.
He said he paid no attention to world news. :confused:
I would like some comments addressing these things please. I don't think that we should be quite, I think we should be heard. To push back, at those who attack Christ.
Thank you, and God Bless you.