AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit-Chat (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Quick Hello (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1159)

boaz212 04-15-2009 01:52 PM

Quick Hello

Hi, my name is Tim. I am a born again Christian since 1981. I decided to join this forum after reading many of your threads on different topics. The reason that I joined this forum is because I appreciate what I can learn from many diligent bible students here. I have many questions on the bible also and I am confident that I will receive the help I need. I am excited to be a part of your group.

peopleoftheway 04-16-2009 10:10 AM

Welcome Tim
If you are here as one seeking the truth on why and how God has preserved his Word in the KJB then you are in the correct place as there are many Brothers and Sisters who are learned in the subject of manuscript evidence, errors in modern counterfeits, and the so called errors apostate Bible correctors use to demean the Book.
If you read from a modern version and genuinely seek the truth through learning and Study and most importantly By Gods Spirit you are also in the right place, there is nothing more fulfilling for a Child of God to be led to the truth and to Grow in Grace.
However this forum is not the place for one who only seeks to try and persuade (through ignorance and guile) the Brethren that we are wrong to Hold ONE BOOK as the Holy Bible.

All that having been said I hope and Pray that you fall into the First or Second Category.

Psalms 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.

1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

Welcome again and may the Lord bless you with the truth of his Holy Written Word.

Brother Tim 04-16-2009 10:17 AM

Welcome, Tim, from Brother Tim. :yo:

peopleoftheway 04-16-2009 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Tim (Post 18259)
Welcome, Tim, from Brother Tim. :yo:

The Adventures of Tim Tim! :pound:

Brother Jerry 04-16-2009 11:57 AM

Welcome.

I myself am new here.

There is a wealth of good information available here on this web-site.

I learned much after reading various articles and postings from the members here.

boaz212 04-16-2009 12:11 PM

Thanks for your warm welcome! Yes, I am a student of the KJV which I believe is the preserved word of God. The more I read/study the word, the more I feel I don't the scriptures. I have many questions(not doubts) on the bible which I will ask in due time. I have no one here to discuss these questions with so the friends from this forum will be my guide.

Bro. Parrish 04-16-2009 02:06 PM

Welcome to the forum Tim! :thumb:

boaz212 04-16-2009 04:28 PM

Thanks Bro. Parrish! Glad to be here.

Biblestudent 04-16-2009 05:19 PM

Okay, and thank you!:D