AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   Prayer Requests (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   HELP! (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=742)

Traditional Anglican 11-17-2008 10:42 AM

HELP!

OK, I cannot find my wallet! That is bad enough. It gets worse, the wallet had a Mastercard and an Amex Gold, gets worse.............due to some complicated reasons, my Social Security Card was in there!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: I can replace a wallet, I can cancel cards, but in an era of ID theft....the SS# is a BIG concern for me! My friends, please pray I find the wallet soon if nothing but my my Social Security Card. (Plus my drivers license AND my Insurance Card were in there as well!) PLEASE PRAY!!!! Blessings.:(:(:(

Brother Tim 11-17-2008 12:21 PM

IF you will give me your full name, birthdate, SSN, and your mother's maiden name, I will make sure that you NEVER have to worry about having a credit card again (or credit for that matter!) :D

Prophetic Word: Your wallet will be in the last place you look.

Brother Tim 11-17-2008 12:24 PM

Seriously, make God guide your eyes and your memory.

Traditional Anglican 11-17-2008 02:06 PM

Good News!!!!!!! I never found it, our very clever Housekeeper found it, in an odd drawer. In the years she has worked for us, she knows I have a habit of putting things into a drawer near the foyer, AH, plot thickens, my wife made me move the piece so she could set up the Christmas tree (yes people, I KNOW it is not even Thanksgiving, my wife LOVES to decorate the tree it is her "thing"), any-who, Vivian followed my usual trail, garage door, foyer, spot where I usually put my keys and wallet.....then (clever girl) she walked towards the master suite...on the way she stopped by an old family cabinet...and opened the top drawer!!! There it was! (To any non-member burglars reading this, we live in a gated enclave with private armed security, and a top of the line alarm system, in short, don't EVEN think about it.) Back to non-burglar, Members, I am a creature of habit. Thank God for clever Housekeepers!:):):):):)

Brother Tim 11-17-2008 02:18 PM

I still could use your private info. I need another credit card! The other 10 that I have "borrowed" are full. :eek:

Traditional Anglican 11-17-2008 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Tim (Post 11916)
I still could use your private info. I need another credit card! The other 10 that I have "borrowed" are full. :eek:

Please tell me you are not holding your breath on that.:):):):)

Traditional Anglican 11-17-2008 02:27 PM

I am also VERY glad I do not have to go to get a new drivers! Ugg! I hate goind to DMV! Those lines! :eek: THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):)

Brother Tim 11-17-2008 02:56 PM

:( :o :(

Forrest 11-17-2008 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traditional Anglican (Post 11913)
Good News!!!!!!! I never found it, our very clever Housekeeper found it, in an odd drawer. In the years she has worked for us...

Let's see. You're a TEXAN. You have a Mastercard and an Amex Gold. You have had a housekeeper for sometime now. YOU MUST BE A REPUBLICAN. :D

Brother Tim 11-17-2008 06:28 PM

one of them wich wepubwicans!