AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit-Chat (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   A Question about Ruckman (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=608)

Here Am I 10-21-2008 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke (Post 9897)
I just checked out the account now. Facebook has disabled it :(

Why would they do that? Did it break their rules? Or did someone have a wild hair about it? :confused:

drbible1611 10-21-2008 02:04 PM

I have just heard an audio by Dr Ruckman where he does in fact state that the Bible does NOT teach abortion is murder. He goes on to say that he will be accused of being a heretic for beleiving what the Bible teaches but truth is truth.

I will have to do some more study on this and will post on the "When does a person become a living soul" thread.

Luke, our friend who sent you that email was right-I retract my comment that this was a of "pack of lies" and apologise for misleading you.

Luke 10-21-2008 02:28 PM

Yeah, I have heard the audio too. Not sure what to make of it. I forwarded it to vendetta ride, who studied at PBI to see what he thinks of it.

atlas 10-21-2008 08:55 PM

Luke,

Quote:

Yeah, I have heard the audio too. Not sure what to make of it. I forwarded it to vendetta ride

Send it to me if you will. I want to hear this. Thanks bro.

Atlas

Biblestudent 10-21-2008 11:29 PM

Luke,
Can you send it to me, too? Thanks!
Biblestudent

Luke 10-22-2008 03:14 AM

Guys, if you want the link, please email me at lukasaurus at gmail dot com

It's not something I want to give out openly, because I don't know the entire context of the sermon.

atlas 10-22-2008 09:59 AM

Luke,

I sent you an email. Make sure you check your spam box just in case.

Atlas

aussiemama 10-28-2008 11:24 AM

The idiots at Online Baptist got a hold of this and used it to try to smear Bro Ruckman. They have at least finally come out and said what several of us knew they believed...that Bro Ruckman is unsaved etc etc. I think we must be careful in our judgments of who is saved and who is not, and I for one am thankful for Bro Ruckman, because had it not been for some of the things he teaches, I would not be saved today.

MC1171611 10-28-2008 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke (Post 9939)
Guys, if you want the link, please email me at lukasaurus at gmail dot com

It's not something I want to give out openly, because I don't know the entire context of the sermon.

Luke, that was the second or third class on Genesis from PBI. I specifically dug it up to see what he said, and while I don't agree that the abused women should have been allowed to abort their pregnancies, I can see where he's coming from: if the babies went to Heaven, then there's 800 kids that didn't go to Hell under the Catholic whore's influence, and if they don't, then there's 800 fewer people in Hell, regardless.

I believe that all human life is sacred, but that's a different issue from the actual soul of a human being. A soul is what sets us apart from animal life, for the most part; Ecclesiastes 3:21 shows us that animals have spirits, but the breath of God was what created a soul in Adam. Good question (I addressed it elsewhere but that turned into a disaster).

Luke 10-28-2008 05:08 PM

They already had it AussieMama. The audio was given to me by someone in my old church in Australia.