AV1611 Bible Forum Archive

AV1611 Bible Forum Archive (https://av1611.com/forums/index.php)
-   Current Events (https://av1611.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ruckman Reference Bible Going To Printer (https://av1611.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1361)

pbiwolski 06-16-2009 07:33 AM

Ruckman Reference Bible Going To Printer

Just saw this today. You can pre-order now if you wish.

http://www.kjv1611.org/index.html

chette777 06-16-2009 07:39 AM

Oh how I wish I could have one.

Biblestudent 06-16-2009 07:48 PM

Free shipping for domestic orders only:tsk:

Fredoheaven 06-17-2009 06:16 AM

I'd like to own but who can donate?

BornAgainBibleBeliever514 06-17-2009 10:11 AM

I went through the Bible Baptist Bookstore catalog and chalked up each book and pamphlet I wanted, plus a reference Bible, and the total came to almost 400$!!!
No way I can afford that, so I'll have to content myself with saving up for the Bible alone. Besides, the Bible and other works should be ordered seperately, since the Bible is only available in September and presumably won't ship until around then anyways.

I'm quite looking forward to it actually, I'm making it my own personal birthday gift (turning 30 around then).

Interesting Note: Ruckman materials on ebay or amazon are ridiculously high-priced, makes no sense. I'd rather support BBB directly anyways.

Diligent 06-17-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BornAgainBibleBeliever514 (Post 22314)
Interesting Note: Ruckman materials on ebay or amazon are ridiculously high-priced, makes no sense. I'd rather support BBB directly anyways.

AFAIK, that's because Ruckman's bookstore doesn't make their publications easily available through normal distribution channels.

Bro. Parrish 06-17-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BornAgainBibleBeliever514 (Post 22314)
I went through the Bible Baptist Bookstore catalog and chalked up each book and pamphlet I wanted, plus a reference Bible, and the total came to almost 400$!!!
No way I can afford that, so I'll have to content myself with saving up for the Bible alone. Besides, the Bible and other works should be ordered seperately, since the Bible is only available in September and presumably won't ship until around then anyways.

I'm quite looking forward to it actually, I'm making it my own personal birthday gift (turning 30 around then).

Ahhh yes, to be 30 again...
The fact is, Brother Ruckman's materials have been pirated and distributed everywhere, entire books have been reprinted and distributed IN CHURCHES, by people who had no permission and no respect for copyright law. So I would agree with you, just buy direct and support the ministry. ;)

Biblestudent 06-17-2009 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish (Post 22332)
Ahhh yes, to be 30 again...
The fact is, Brother Ruckman's materials have been pirated and distributed everywhere, entire books have been reprinted and distributed IN CHURCHES, by people who had no permission and no respect for copyright law. So I would agree with you, just buy direct and support the ministry. ;)

Very true! Very true, and I agree.

Cody1611 06-23-2009 12:04 PM

Definitely getting one. The price is cheaper than what I thought it would be.

HowlerMonkey 06-23-2009 07:04 PM

Can you guys fill me in on what this is? I don't know who Ruckman is or what is in this Bible that makes it so special. The website linked is not of much help either, it says "genuine leather," but not what kind of leather and gives a bunch of specs for the Bible, but doesn't tell me what it contains that makes it better or different than any other Bible I own.