For a complete Scripture study system, try SwordSearcher Bible Software, which includes the unabridged version of this dictionary. Once you experience the swiftness and ease-of-use SwordSearcher gives you right on your own computer, combined with the most powerful search features available, you will never want to use the web to do online study again. Includes tens of thousands of topical, encyclopedic, and commentary entries all linked to verses, fully searchable by topic or verse reference.
Also try Daily Bible and Prayer to design your own Bible reading programs and track your prayer list.
1. Not clean; foul; dirty; filthy.
2. In the Jewish law, ceremonially impure; not cleansed by ritual practices. Num. 19. Lev. 11. Rom. 14.
3. Foul with sin. Matt. 10.
That holy place where no unclean thing shall enter.
4. Not in covenant with God. 1Cor. 7.
5. Lewd; unchaste.
Adultery of the heart, consisting of inordinate and unclean affections.
No unclean person - hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Eph. 5.
UNCLE'ANABLE, a. That cannot be cleansed.
1. Foulness; dirtiness; filthiness.
Be not troublesome to thyself or to others by uncleanness.
2. Want of ritual or ceremonial purity. Lev. 15.
3. Moral impurity; defilement by sin; sinfulness.
I will save you from all your uncleanness. Ezek. 36.
4. Lewdness; incontinence. Col. 3. 2Peter 2.
"Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read" —Isaiah 34:16, KJV
Website ©2014 AV1611.COM's webmaster. Various texts copyrighted by their authors.
Please feel free to link to pages on this site, but do not copy articles without authors' permission.